WWE superstars and Boxing legends

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackbauer9999

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Andre, Hogan, Savage, Flair, Austin
1/6 scale

Tyson, Ali, Lewis, Holyfield,
1/6 scale

Obviously there are many more, these would just be the ones I would want for sure.

Add to the list

Although it would be nice...Mattel holds the WWE figure license. I think it was a 10 year contract that began January 1st, 2010. It's doubtful that license request would be successful. The Mattel WWE is the top selling boys toy line right now.

As far as Hogan, I'm unsure how long Jakks has the TNA license (which was picked up after WWE let the contract lapse). I don't think they can create a WWF version of Hogan. Doubt SSC would be able to do the same in 1/6th scale because of the WWE copyrights.

I would love to see The Undertaker with the details all the way down to the tats

1. Macho Man Randy Savage Premium Format!!! . . . and then 2. 97' DX HBK 3. Ministry Taker. Although I wouldn't have any ideas for bases. A wrestling mat would look too plain

Although it would be nice...Mattel holds the WWE figure license. I think it was a 10 year contract that began January 1st, 2010. It's doubtful that license request would be successful. The Mattel WWE is the top selling boys toy line right now.

Must be since I can never find the damn things. I'd kill for WWE by Sideshow, either 1/6 or PF.

I swear I searched the forum for "WWE" before I write my thread and it returned 0 results!
I just wrote a thread about the WWE 1/6 license, here is the link

actually I am shocked that no one considered doing these 1/6 figures especially that such a hardcore wrestling fans like myself who grew up watching wrestling will kill for a high end figure of wrestlers like Taker, Austin, Rock, Sting, Warrior, Macho.... etc.

Even the casual fan will surely pay to get his hands on Stone Cold or Undertaker figure because of how popular they were back in the 90s.

Sorry again for not seeing your thread.

I swear I searched the forum for "WWE" before I write my thread and it returned 0 results!
I just wrote a thread about the WWE 1/6 license, here is the link

actually I am shocked that no one considered doing these 1/6 figures especially that such a hardcore wrestling fans like myself who grew up watching wrestling will kill for a high end figure of wrestlers like Taker, Austin, Rock, Sting, Warrior, Macho.... etc.

Even the casual fan will surely pay to get his hands on Stone Cold or Undertaker figure because of how popular they were back in the 90s.

Sorry again for not seeing your thread.

I have a couple guys on your list:wink1:, why's the Nature Boy not on your list? :monkey3

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131461

The reason you got zero results is probably because the search feature won't work if you have less than four characters. . .which is one of many problems with it.

I have a couple guys on your list:wink1:, why's the Nature Boy not on your list? :monkey3

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131461

Come on, he is a must! he is listed on my thread that I linked previously.
Loved your figures, you are super lucky to have them.

The reason you got zero results is probably because the search feature won't work if you have less than four characters. . .which is one of many problems with it.

Thanks for telling me I wish I knew, yes I only wrote WWE on my search :dunno.

Looks like the ship has sailed with you guys.

For the past couple weeks, WWE has been running cryptic Tweets teasing The Undertaker, and WWE.com has revealed today that the Tweets were intended to hype a new "Undertaker Rises" collectible statue to be released by McFarlane Toys' Todd McFarlane.

The Undertaker statue will be the first in a series of statues called "The Icon Series." You can check out photos of the new Undertaker statue at this link. The WWE.com article notes the following:

Designed by visionary Todd McFarlane, the WWE ICON Series begins with The Undertaker and will include both current WWE Superstars and Legends.

WWE fans amd collectors can look forward to all the statues featuring authentic WWE memorabilia, which are highly limited in production. Select statues will also feature a limited run of authentic WWE Superstar and Legends signatures. Each WWE ICON statue will be created, developed and designed by Todd McFarlane and his award-winning McFarlane Toys design group, in conjunction with WWE, and will be meticulously sculpted and hand-painted to a fully realized likeness.

p_pt_ccr_UNDERTAKER_21.jpg

p_pt_ccr_UNDERTAKER_23.jpg

p_pt_ccr_UNDERTAKER_28.jpg

FINALLY!!
It's a f'n incredible statue and it's the ultimate package the amazing statue, the apron memorabilia, the urn and LED's.
I have a few 1/6 scale Spawn statues from McFarlane and I don't think anybody can handle this WWE license any better, their statues are usually made out of vinyl and I am interested to know if this statue will be any different.

The price tag and the size are the downside for me 17.5" is too big for my collection and $295 is a lot of money...

I WILL buy The Undertaker statue but I am not sure that I will be willing to part with the same amount of money for any other statue.

Maybe I will buy The Rock.. maybe Austin.. Macho Man.. D*mn it I already feel broke.

Back