ThreeA Portal 2 - Atlus and P-Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine the other night! Love them, I was worried that the paint was going to be disappointing based on what people have said but they're still pretty good! Definitely not up to the standards as the WWR or 3A's other lines but still pretty good. My one complaint is that they are a pain in the arse to pose with their guns, P-Body especially. The hands can barely grip them and their other is even worse when you're trying to have it support the gun.

Overall though, great figures but I wouldn't want to pose and repose them often like I do my other figures.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Got mine the other night! Love them, I was worried that the paint was going to be disappointing based on what people have said but they're still pretty good! Definitely not up to the standards as the WWR or 3A's other lines but still pretty good. My one complaint is that they are a pain in the arse to pose with their guns, P-Body especially. The hands can barely grip them and their other is even worse when you're trying to have it support the gun.

Overall though, great figures but I wouldn't want to pose and repose them often like I do my other figures.

Cool shots! They look good all lit up. I still need to get some batteries.

I agree with you about the posing, they are probably the most difficult figures I have to pose. I had all sorts of problems with Atlas' hands popping off the ball joint.

Despite their short comings I still love them. I mean, who else is gonna ever make 1/6 figures of these awesome designs. I payed a tiny amount over 150 each shipped for them, pretty good value for what they are.

Yea, Atlas's hand was pretty difficult but after a while I got used to what made it pop off. I really wish the button for the guns was easily accessible like the light button for the eyes.

Got my figures today! They are packed extremely well. Opened the box to check them out and freaked out at how fragile they looked. Will mess with them later after I buy some batteries.

Got mine yesterday--they are indeed very hard to pose, the joints are very tight so you have to be careful to not try and move them the wrong way. They look very cool though, I have to pick up some batteries today. Also be careful taking them out of the foam, the antenna on P-Body was behind the foam so if I had pulled him out like normal it would have broken it off.

I unpacked mine today.

Really if I had to sum up my review in 3 words, it would be: NO ****IN BATTERIES. But seriously, at the price these cost, that's pretty cheap of them.. The excitement will have to wait for batteries now.

Other than that, my first experience with 3A was with the 2 large PopBot figures, and those are GREAT, despite being lightweight plastic, they look more metal than metal.
Then along with the next figures I realized that 3A's quality wasn't what I'd called constant. These 2 are ok.. it wouldn't pass for scratched paint on metal, but it's still ok.
No, the problem is the moving parts, their suck, most are stuck and will disassemble if you force them. They're not toys so it's not like you would play with them, but it's still a pain in the *** to pose them. And again: NO BATTERIES. I'm sure I will like them better once they light up.

Anyway: they're not bad, but certainly not the most amazing in my collection either.

Oh, not like you didn't already see on the pics, but the packaging is A+, nice, sober & solid boxes that you can keep.

Nice! Finally, they're here after that long wait! LoLz!

So, you said these are just decent figures thus should i just cancel my PO at BBTS while they still haven't got 'em at their warehouse?

Sorry, didn't end up getting them yet.

I ended putting these guys back in the box due to space. I need to do a dust soon, so they're up on the rotation.

That might come in handy. Thanks, mate! How about for the CR2, any link?

Back