S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hm... looks like Saturn or Uranus is out of scale... If you put Ura's legs together she will be even taller.

they appear taller yeah

and august 23 is the date saturn will be in retailers hands!

Coolio!

@Ropen Can you post some more pictures of Saturn? How are the other faces etc?

Hey guys I am not sure if you guys ever do the survey bit on one of these, but on Sailor Jupiter the wish list is the following:

[h=3]※ Please tell us about the character you wish to commercialize SHFiguarts series "Sailor Moon" series.[/h]
Crystal version of Sailor Moon

• Tuxedo mask

• Sailor V

• Sailor Chibi Moon

• Sailor Uranus

• Sailor Neptune

• Sailor Pluto

• DoMegumu firefly

• Super Sailor Moon

• Super Sailor Mercury

• Super Sailor Mars

• Super Sailor Jupiter

• Super Sailor Venus

• Super Sailor Chibi Moon

• Eternal Sailor Moon

• Princess Serenity

• Black Lady

• Sailor Star Fighter

• Sailor Star Maker
Sailor Star Healer

Which makes it seem like all of them would get released.

LOL I highlight them all. But the poll/survey is in the actual japanese manual, at the bottom right. You can google translate to help you with the answers

10565233_876255879068509_8133521158354652895_n.jpg

Megahouse trying to give Figuarts competition with their weird scale/mixed media? :lol

Hm... looks like Saturn or Uranus is out of scale... If you put Ura's legs together she will be even taller.

Saturn should be shorter than the rest. Uranus and Pluto should be taller. For some reason, I remember Neptune being the same height as the Inner Senshi, even though she's an adult (most girls don't grow much after high school).

Jupiter is here!

02356826-27d8-4879-bb6a-ecd1b5765fb6.png

b76a61c8-8490-4016-8306-f13e31f0f27e.png

after looking at my previous pic, mars needs some tweaking >_<

Saturn should be shorter than the rest. Uranus and Pluto should be taller. For some reason, I remember Neptune being the same height as the Inner Senshi, even though she's an adult (most girls don't grow much after high school).

Yes, I've always thought that she was as tall as the inner senshi in her first appearance, but she is a bit smaller than them.

Another%20Story%20Music%20Collection.jpg

I'm glad they didn't go for this height though

Sailors-Neptune-Uranus-Pluto-Saturn-sailor-uranus-and-sailor-neptune-5655214-400-273.jpg

_____

Great blood! So jealous :)

Awesome display blood! :)

I think Uranus it just a tiny bit too big and Saturn tiny bit too small but in general they look ok!

Sailor Saturn in Sailor Moon S was defo taller/older than in Sailor Stars but I think they kinda mixed the scale between the two.

Beautiful characters :) I already have Sailor Moon, but I still need Jupiter, Mars, Mercury, and Venus. I'll probably stop there since they're the most memorable characters during my childhood. I hope they make Tuxedo Mask though :D

20-sadakoappears.jpg

My apologies if this has been covered but I'm considering getting into this line and seeing some really low prices from Hong Kong on them, are there bootlegs for this line out there as well?

My apologies if this has been covered but I'm considering getting into this line and seeing some really low prices from Hong Kong on them, are there bootlegs for this line out there as well?

Yup there are bootlegs -> https://2dfuture.blogspot.com/2014/02/spot-fake-sailor-moon-figuarts.html

I think as of now, there's bootlegs of Sailor Moon, Mars, and Mercury. I still haven't seen Jupiter or Venus bootlegs, but last time I tried to hunt for them was a month ago or so. I think they're pretty ok bootlegs.

Bootleg video -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83k2GxZPfN0

Back