Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

That calculator has a significant limitation that will produce incorrect results. While you can select the country for sending and receiving you can't alter the currency. And the currency is important. In fact I'd go so far as calling the calculator useless because of it. It's also using incorrect commission rates as far as I can tell. Between Canada and the US, in US dollars the rates should be the same as Domestic for example.

It's much easier to just multiply by 1.029 for domestic and 1.039 for international payments and add the 30 cents. Done.

Last edited:
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Does anyone know what the 'ReFun your Refund' thing is about?

Maybe Sideshow refunded everyone who paid for the Mark VI disasterpiece after repeated delays made the wait 2 years for a terrible end product. :dunno

That calculator has a significant limitation that will produce incorrect results. While you can select the country for sending and receiving you can't alter the currency. And the currency is important. In fact I'd go so far as calling the calculator useless because of it. It's also using incorrect commission rates as far as I can tell. Between Canada and the US, in US dollars the rates should be the same as Domestic for example.

It's much easier to just multiply by 1.029 for domestic and 1.039 for international payments and add the 30 cents. Done.

I rarely sell outside of the US, so I find the site helpful. I charge paypal fees when I sell off ebay so I can charge someone the exact amount without losing money or overcharging.

Damn, was gonna use the code on Black Widow but doesn't work:gah:

Damn, was gonna use the code on Black Widow but doesn't work:gah:

Not yet. Btw, my prize was the sane wolvie.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Yea, so it worked out for me

Anything I can use i either already have on PO or I don't want it lol

Sent from the Bat Computer

'May The 4th Be With You'?

Is this a new thing? Any RP codes associated with it? :pray:

More than likely it will be a fancy email with their star wars products featured.

So Susan is wandering around Wondercon Friday and Saturday giving away stuff. Must hunt her down...

Can anyone tell me what the current discount code is and for how much...... THANK YOU!!!!

Can anyone tell me what the current discount code is and for how much...... THANK YOU!!!!

Hi Violator

The code is on the first page. It is APRIL14 for $20

Starting my stop-watch now...

New thread title?...

'Current discount codes at SSC - READ OP!'

Back