Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

PO'd 1966 robin with the code! Thanks!

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

You gotta wait for June or July at least. Takes a few months, read the first post, I think the rules are updated there. Last month's nor this month's coupon works for Black Widow or T1 Terminator and those were announced in February I think? No chance Winter Soldier will work since it was announced just last week or 2 weeks ago...

Anyways, :welcome1: mate!

You gotta wait for June or July at least. Takes a few months, read the first post, I think the rules are updated there. Last month's nor this month's coupon works for Black Widow or T1 Terminator and those were announced in February I think? No chance Winter Soldier will work since it was announced just last week or 2 weeks ago...

Anyways, :welcome1: mate!

:huh

How does this code thing work?

First you get an orange squeezer...

FYI, Sideshow is doing TWENTY giveaways today on Twitter, to celebrate their 20th anniversary. First one is already up.

That's a lot in 1 day

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Susan just posted no duplicate winners either, so 20 different winners. Pretty cool.

Ha, ha,....just used the code on a new 501st Cone. Oh yeah.

What code is on now?

Even with the code, I still can't swing batman with armory, and it's already listing as less than 10 left.

Even with the code, I still can't swing batman with armory, and it's already listing as less than 10 left.

Yeah. I should have never pre-ordered mine. I normally resist the NRD stuff but I figured it was a must have. I got the whole set with Alfred, Bruce and Bats. Hopefully I can get my money back plus shipping once it arrives. I should have resisted knowing that Winter Soldier was going to have figures. Cap has always been my favorite superhero but I figure at most that movie would have two figures not 6 figures. I'm going to end up having to sell off all my bats and other avengers stuff.

I used April's code to get $20 off of Hoth Han.

Is the Winter Soldier movie that good that you'd clear out other figures for new ones? Wow. I wouldn't trade my DX12 for any Marvel character from Hot Toys.

Is the Winter Soldier movie that good that you'd clear out other figures for new ones? Wow. I wouldn't trade my DX12 for any Marvel character from Hot Toys.

And with that, you just convinced me to order the Batman Armory set (w/o bruce and Alfred). Burned $125 in rewards, so the monthly cost ain't too bad at all. Makes me feel better about spending that much on one fig.

Cap has been my favorite superhero since I was a little kid so Cap stuff trumps Batman. DX12 will be one of the last I part with though.

****... I didn't go on twitter today lol

Back