Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

I am going to trade my discount codes in for reward points. That way I won't have to deal with any restrictions and the 20:1 exchange rate is bad either.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

It's getting over played guys

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Just a bit.
This thread has gone from being very useful with great members helping others out to taking the piss out of anyone and everyone.

Cof you might put a sentence in the first post about the current state of getting rewards points with discounts too. "You get points equal to the amount of cash paid (excluding shipping) after points or coupons are applied" or something like that.

Cof you might put a sentence in the first post about the current state of getting rewards points with discounts too. "You get points equal to the amount of cash paid (excluding shipping) after points or coupons are applied" or something like that.

Wait, what? When did this happen? :wink1: Ok, last one, I swear. Hehe.

I need a 20% off code to order Life Size Han. What ever happen to those coupons for long time accounts?

I think a % coupon was what started this whole thread in the first place. It was meant for new customers, but old ones got an email too or something, if I'm remembering this correctly.

Yep. That was me. Raised quite a stink. We had a SSC account, but it was under my Wife's name and email address. I got an email at my email address (which had no account linked to it) offering me 20% off of my entire purchase (basically to open an account).

552 pages later....here we are.

I know you guys are knowledgable on a lot of things, so can someone explain something to me? I recently sold some video games on eBay. One sold for $91.00 the other sold for $53.00. When I go to my paypal account all it shows is $140.00. What happened to the other $4.00?

Maybe pay pal fees? Or did the same buyer buy them and get a shipping discount?

I know you guys are knowledgable on a lot of things, so can someone explain something to me? I recently sold some video games on eBay. One sold for $91.00 the other sold for $53.00. When I go to my paypal account all it shows is $140.00. What happened to the other $4.00?

Paypal takes 3-4% that's 3% of $143

You can't expect Paypal to do that sort of thing for free now do you? :lol I'm just messing with you.

Back