Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

I've noticed that most of it is also Hot Toys stuff. I wonder why they can't just return it to Hot Toys but they probably have a deal where they have to buy a certain amount of each figure or some crap like that. I'm surprised that their Cobra Commander hasn't moved

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah, its kind of amazing to see the complete 180 Hot Toys has taken in regards to their edition sizes the last few years. When the first few DX figures came out if you didn’t order within a few days you would be out of luck, now you can wait months on pretty much all their figures (Marty McFly being the exception.) :)

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Yeah, its kind of amazing to see the complete 180 Hot Toys has taken in regards to their edition sizes the last few years. When the first few DX figures came out if you didn’t order within a few days you would be out of luck, now you can wait months on pretty much all their figures (Marty McFly being the exception.) :)
Yeah true. But everyone has upped ESs that's a given nowadays.

*and Prime

A lot of Hot Toys stuff is over priced. But once you pay $200.00 for one armor and it sells out, then the next one for $250.00 sells out what do you think they're going to do? I will admit, from the pictures the die cast armors do look nice.

Sdc-c2014-983zu4qx

Thanks for the code iggyrox

Thanks for code!!! :)

So many Jake Sully's shipping soon
7e8069165a84a06651c6701e706f3fbc.jpg

Sdc-c2014-983zu4qx

That's a $25 gift card code from San Diego Comic Con. Notice the "SDCC2014" in it? I had three of those cards, they all started with SDCC2014. They shouldn't be tied to any account, until someone puts it in their wallet. So if you tried and it didn't work, it's probably because someone already used it on something or put it in their wallet. It can only be used once.

That's a $25 gift card code from San Diego Comic Con. Notice the "SDCC2014" in it? I had three of those cards, they all started with SDCC2014. They shouldn't be tied to any account, until someone puts it in their wallet. So if you tried and it didn't work, it's probably because someone already used it on something or put it in their wallet. It can only be used once.

I put it in my wallet this morning :) will be using it soon.

Thanks for the clarification buddy :)

I put it in my wallet too, but what can I use it on?

Strange, just added also. Expires Dec 31st.
Pity I very rarely purchase instock items.

On a side note: Got told I could keep the Red Skull they sent me in error as they had no more Warrior Statues.

It's a glitch. I tested it. If you try to use it says it's linked to a account.

But will they offer you a refund of sorts? I mean what If you didn't want it?

It's a glitch. I tested it. If you try to use it it says it's linked to a account.

But will they offer you a refund of sorts? I mean what If you didn't want it?
If I took the refund I'd be chasing the government for my V.A.T back.
Figured I'd keep him seeing as he's worth quite a bit more...

Back