Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

I saved that code to my promo wallet, but when I go to use it won't show up and I did not copy down the code. Am I SOL?

It looks like it,same goes for me.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Free domestic shipping today on in stock items

Free domestic shipping today on in stock items

Can a free shipping item also have a coupon used ? I forget :panic:

EDIT: Looks like you can. :)

Last edited:

Damnit I hope this free shipping thing lasts till Friday when I get paid.

Last edited:

on the picture on the 1st post, it says you can't combine the coupon with the free shipping even if check out allows it

SS might alter the order later :dunno

Also, I tried to do the same thing with the dynamic stands using the "COMICCON14" code but I didn't realize it was 1 use only

Technically folks can't combine discounts and as such before the item ships out multiple discounts will be stripped off (even if checkout allows it). Now, sometimes items will still slip through and the multiple discounts will stay applied, so folks are more then welcome to take the gamble if they wish but fair warning that if your order is caught before it ships you may find your multi-discounts minimized.

-SideshowAlex

Technically folks can't combine discounts and as such before the item ships out multiple discounts will be stripped off (even if checkout allows it). Now, sometimes items will still slip through and the multiple discounts will stay applied, so folks are more then welcome to take the gamble if they wish but fair warning that if your order is caught before it ships you may find your multi-discounts minimized.

-SideshowAlex

We ever going to get free International shipping?
Doesn't cost that much more to the U.K.

tumblr_n6chn4JkSB1tq4of6o1_500.gif

david-tennant-in-the-rain.gif

There are ways to get things to the UK (or other countries) for steep discounts, but FedEx and UPS aren't ever going to be as cheap as they are domestically - not even remotely close unfortunately. Also, discounts are split such that volume domestically doesn't get you into the lower tiers for international with these guys.

Shipping isn't even the main problem...
The 20% V.A.T wins that hands down.

what's their cheapest product? trying to use the code to get the action TT stand but it's only 44.99 a penny short to use the comicon code :rotfl

Here in Ontario we have a 13% harmonized tax (multiple taxes blended). In the US they also have duties and taxes, though personal imports are exempt for up to $200 per package for many (most?) items. What's different in the UK and Europe is that when you buy domestically, the VAT is already rolled into the advertised price. Here and in the US, state/provincial (Harmonized and Federal in Canada) are added on at the register.

I cannot say that it will never happen since that is always a possibility if such a promotion is decided upon to happen in the future. Most international folks currently do get significant discounts on shipping all year round.

-SideshowAlex

Alex. . . . . shouldn't you be getting ready to go somewhere? Or does Sideshow not show up in force on Wednesday?

Back