Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

wait there was a contest to win wolv pf??

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

LOL I only promote the contests to try to help you guys win. Its not like I get paid or anything.

Just keep complaining about Twitter, works for me. ;)

Now where is my Red Snapper....?

Seems like you get payed in other ways :lol

Good on you man! Keep taking those prizes :yess:

Did any Freaks win in that event?

well, not the first time same winner keeps getting selected, i remember this Ralph Sutter guy kept winning Predators contest,, he seemed to be a 3d modeller working mostly on Predators,, guess he must be an in house or freelance artist for sideshow or something

They're taking twitter offline permanently, might as well stop visiting now.

Can't win if ya don't enter...friend of mine won a Mk 42 1/4 scale statue last week. I think about 5 people entered.

I enter nearly every contest. Have missed a few just forgetting to sign onto twitter, or not feeling like dressing up in tin foil or dancing in a pot.

Well I took a picture of myself in the bathtub for this one. Worth it.

I'm glad no one gets to you Shawn. You deserve your wins. I'm pretty sure you have the most active Twitter account out of us here.

I opened a twitter account a few weeks ago... I have no idea how to use it so I don't know if I am actually entering the Sideshow contests or sending messages to Mars.

I opened a twitter account a few weeks ago... I have no idea how to use it so I don't know if I am actually entering the Sideshow contests or sending messages to Mars.

I'm with you. I have no idea if my "tweets" are getting through or not.

If you reply, they're going through. If you don't include the hashtag as requested, they'll be ignored. ;) Or rather they won't be able to include your reply when they filter on that specific hashtag to build a list of entries to pick a winner. A hashtag is just a keyword, preceded by a hash character "#" to mark it as a keyword.

I used mine for a bit but the darn thing kept opening up and my keys would fall off. It would never twist tight enough.
That happened to me as well. Now I only use it for certain keys I rarely use. It sits in my desk at work, where I can see it regularly and spin it round and round. I won't use it for car keys or house keys anymore, cuz they were falling off...

I enter a lot too for some reason it's always the entry right before me or after me that gets chosen. I know that the winners are usually random, but if the same person wins continually you would think sideshow would realize that they are sending items to the same person and choose more judiciously. I remember they had a few contest where no winners were ever selected. That raised my eyebrow in a Spock way.

I won a PF Storm Trooper Commander. Luck of the draw.

So who is cofphoto sleeping with at Sideshow? :tap

I used mine for a bit but the darn thing kept opening up and my keys would fall off. It would never twist tight enough.

I enter a lot too for some reason it's always the entry right before me or after me that gets chosen. I know that the winners are usually random, but if the same person wins continually you would think sideshow would realize that they are sending items to the same person and choose more judiciously. I remember they had a few contest where no winners were ever selected. That raised my eyebrow in a Spock way.
Susan does random. Chicky picks who she wants. When Susan was on her honeymoon during Stark Week, Chicky took over the main twitter account, so she picked all of those winners...

I don't enter these things, but if I did, and won multiple times, I would stop being greedy and give everyone else a chance. Actually after winning once, I'd give others a chance. People can say there's no rule against winning multiple times, etc. but c'mon, you're being greedy, and no excuse will change that.

Sideshow should also limit winners to once every six months or a year. Having the same people win all of the time, is pretty lame, and frustrates a ton of people.

Give everyone else a chance.

Back