Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Yes sir. I got the points and able to use the code

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

DAMN! a lot of good preorders this week but we have to wait 2 months or so for a code to work :gah:

AAAAHHHH well neither godzilla or comiccon14 works with groot and rocket racoon hot toys pre orders.....THIS SUCKS LOL......either way thanks for the info about the codes.

They just went for preorders sir. Need to wait for 2months. I'm eyeing for the exclusive tree and rat :)

AAAAHHHH well neither godzilla or comiccon14 works with groot and rocket racoon hot toys pre orders......

Glad you're joking. They're nice looking figures and they'll still be available up until the time they ship - plenty of time for ordering. Just don't try to use a coupon the same month it ships - they won't work at that time either.

Do you think the hot toys set for groot and rocket will still be up for pre order in 2 months.....Im thinking....NO

Do you think the hot toys set for groot and rocket will still be up for pre order in 2 months.....Im thinking....NO

I don't know for sure, but my guess is yes. This isn't Batman.

Is it a limited edition set? GOTG, I don't think, is as popular as some other lines, but you never know... especially if the film turns out really well. Didn't work on it so can't day for sure if it will be or not :lol but the few I've seen of it, looks interesting. Will try to catch it in a theater of I can find time in the busy schedule.

I don't know for sure, but my guess is yes. This isn't Batman.
Yeah for real, even the Batman 1/6th EX didn't sell out for like 4 months.

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

The Captain America/Rogers set is still up for PO and i'm sure that is a lot more popular than Groot and Rocket.

I've been using the same keychain since 1992, so I'm in no need for a new one. ;) Unless I lose it or it gets stolen, I don't ever plan to replace it, so the one from Sideshow will probably sit in a drawer somewhere or eventually find its way onto a neighbor's spare key here in the house.
Or you can shoot it my way :1-1:
Besides, this is the kind of key that needs to go on a Sideshow keychain:

And yes, I've photoshopped the teeth on the key so no one can make a duplicate and get into my house. ;)
I have the Maul

Crap did I miss the godzilla code?

GOD-ZILLA-CW822C4J

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Back