Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Thanks, but I updated the OP with that code a few days ago. You're too slow. ;)

A friend of mine won the Iron Man Mk 42 1/4 scale statue over the weekend for his dance off video. I think only 4-5 people entered that contest.

Which makes it all the sadder that I made a stupid embarrassing video and didn't win. I tried to mix mine with stop motion of my Mark VII, had a better idea than I executed but thought I only had 15 minutes before the contest ended when it turned out I had an hour and 15 minutes.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Thanks, but I updated the OP with that code a few days ago. You're too slow. ;)

A friend of mine won the Iron Man Mk 42 1/4 scale statue over the weekend for his dance off video. I think only 4-5 people entered that contest.
;) I meant to update the pic :D

ah, I don't usually update the pic, I just have that one there as a sample. Suppose I could though...

If you guys want free swag make sure you take the Court of the Dead: Discover your Faction quiz on the Sideshow site. They will send you an email with a code to get free swag from your faction.... I got Flesh.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/the-court-is-rising-court-of-the-dead-dot-com

court.jpg

•Flesh Faction Temporary Tattoo
•Flesh Faction Membership Card
•Flesh Faction Art Poster
•Court of the Dead Patch
•Flesh Faction Envelope
•Court of the Dead Promo Card
•Court of the Dead Information Card

Last edited:

Did that a week ago...No email here.
Suppose they're not going to send International.

I got my code and placed the order for the swag but haven't gotten it yet. Got Bone I think.

I am international and got the swag email also, but it's worth $ 10 and shipping was $20, so it was a pass for me.

I wonder who won the HT Arkham Bats that Susan was giving away yesterday. I wasn't contacted so I know it wasn't me. :) :(

If you guys want free swag make sure you take the Court of the Dead: Discover your Faction quiz on the Sideshow site. They will send you an email with a code to get free swag from your faction.... I got Flesh.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/the-court-is-rising-court-of-the-dead-dot-com

View attachment 128504

•Flesh Faction Temporary Tattoo
•Flesh Faction Membership Card
•Flesh Faction Art Poster
•Court of the Dead Patch
•Flesh Faction Envelope
•Court of the Dead Promo Card
•Court of the Dead Information Card

Me too ! :panic:

Someone won who said that batman and Joker defines each other. It was a simple contest with a great prize .

The middle post.
42e1e775ae4c831f6289c82f9fc407f1.jpg

I don't get push notifications for others winning for some reason.

Ohhh silly me, I'm just looking at tweets and not tweets and replies. Thx!

Sometimes the winner is posted in the original contest posting. That's where I found it.

Back