Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Ok, all the items for round 1 are gone so lets finish things up. Again we’ll just see who is interested in what and go from there. I know snooks is interested in a couple things so well see what everyone else wants and see what she ends up wanting.

First is a Hulk Poster. It measures about 18” x 45” and seems to be made out of a thin vinyl.
View attachment 129221

This poster would be very cool in the collection room, if nobody else is interested i would love to have it.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

I have a friend who is a die hard Superman fan. He wears Superman cufflinks to work! If no one wants it, I can ask him to contact you.

I have the large Hulk banner. It's pretty cool.

I actually have the large 6' Mythos Darth Vader banner as well that I got off ebay a while back.

Nice to see were getting some interest in things.... lets see who else we can give something too. If there are a lot of people fighting over one thing (like the watch) I'll have to think of a good way to decide.. I want to try to make everyone happy. :)

Nice Batman gear, mate. Are you giving these away? I worked on the Gotham pilot, and hopefully more episodes in the future. [emoji6]

Ok, all the items for round 1 are gone so lets finish things up. Again we’ll just see who is interested in what and go from there. I know snooks is interested in a couple things so well see what everyone else wants and see what she ends up wanting.

First is a Hulk Poster. It measures about 18” x 45” and seems to be made out of a thin vinyl.
View attachment 129221

Next is a Superman Watch. I’m more a Batman guy than Superman.
View attachment 129220

Next is the “Sideshow 20th Anniversary swag pack.” Keychain, 8gb Flash Drive, Shirt (L), Patches, Pin, etc...
View attachment 129218

And last but not least a collection of random stuff I had left. Gotham Shirt from the zip line (L), SDCC Program, Gotham lenticular card, Marvel socks, Batman room key, Etc..
View attachment 129217

If possible is like to be considered for the hulk banner/poster. Would look awesome next to my marvel detolf!! Doesn't hurt that hulk is my favorite character either [emoji3]
Amazing of you to do these giveaways!!

Seems like a few people are interested in some specific thing in the last two pictures so I can break them up if need be.

Hummmmm. Lots of poster, watch and keychain interest... now how to decide. :)

Nice Batman gear, mate. Are you giving these away? I worked on the Gotham pilot, and hopefully more episodes in the future. [emoji6]

Yep, giving it all away. Very cool you worked on the pilot. What did you do? And I hope you do more episodes because that means it will go on... it looks really interesting.

Yep, giving it all away. Very cool you worked on the pilot. What did you do? And I hope you do more episodes because that means it will go on... it looks really interesting.
Just did background for it, they showed a brief clip of the scene, when young Selina steals milk from a lady and then a businessman's wallet right after. She also carries the Joker's switchblade from TDK. (You didn't hear this from me) [emoji6] They are still filming now so that means the network gave it the go ahead to shoot the entire season. Hopefully when I'm back, I could work some more episodes, if not, perhaps next season. If there are no takers for the Gotham gear, I'd be interest.

View attachment 129221

Next is a Superman Watch. I’m more a Batman guy than Superman.
View attachment 129220

Next is the “Sideshow 20th Anniversary swag pack.” Keychain, 8gb Flash Drive, Shirt (L), Patches, Pin, etc...
View attachment 129218

And last but not least a collection of random stuff I had left. Gotham Shirt from the zip line (L), SDCC Program, Gotham lenticular card, Marvel socks, Batman room key, Etc..
View attachment 129217

Nice haul man!

Darth Madden is cool to be doing this. He sent me something from the first go round of give aways.

Darth Madden is cool to be doing this. He sent me something from the first go round of give aways.

I agree! I'm waiting for it to get cold so I can wear the Superman PJ's he sent me.

Heat14 works on Han Solo Hoth Exclusive!!!

HOOWAH!

So how long does it usually take for your new reward points to be added in your account? I usually get them fast I believe. I'm waiting on the $50 in points from my Mechanic purchase. Still hasn't been added yet and received the figure last week.

So how long does it usually take for your new reward points to be added in your account? I usually get them fast I believe. I'm waiting on the $50 in points from my Mechanic purchase. Still hasn't been added yet and received the figure last week.

40 days from date shipped

Ah thanks guys.

Part 2 of Darths amazong give away! Yay!:clap
I like the watch,keychain,shirt+socks. I hope i'm lucky to win one of these cause we european ppl miss out on the great stuff most of the time.
I envy you US guys :rotfl

Back