Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Ok, I lied AGAIN. I also have the DVD version of Batman: Dark Knight Returns Deluxe Edition. Again I have the blu-ray and digital version so no point in letting the dvd version go to waist. LMK.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Ok, I lied AGAIN. I also have the DVD version of Batman: Dark Knight Returns Deluxe Edition. Again I have the blu-ray and digital version so no point in letting the dvd version go to waist. LMK.
Sir I am truly astonished at your generosity. Salut

LOL That gantry has been $309 forever. Im pretty sure it was still 309 when all the IM stuff was double rewards for Stark Week too.

I'll take that DVD if you've still got it.

Battle Damage Jed. Proper awesome bust killed with crappy application of silver paint.
Upsidedown AR is a simple fix.
Jeez man I don't know how I didn't catch that Lol.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I caved and used the code for the Iron Patriot die cast. The double rewards won me over.

I wish TDW Thor had double points, I would use the code for him. Might just wait for next month's coupon. Wanted to use it for Cap double pack but I already have one on order with the NRD paid for already. Nothing at the moment that I want to transfer that NRD to and reorder...

I won the t-1000 statue yesterday, can't wait to get it!

I entered the Superman contest, really hope i win that one. Been wanting that figure for a while.

Anyone know what the September code is? Heat14 expired. I want to use the next code on Lobo

I'm just tossing it out there since the August code expired. Is their a specific day during the month new codes are released?

I'm just tossing it out there since the August code expired. Is their a specific day during the month new codes are released?
No. It's random. I have 3 figures coming this month though, so do a lot of us. Codes should be a plenty.

No. It's random. I have 3 figures coming this month though, so do a lot of us. Codes should be a plenty.

Okay, thanks. I'll check back here periodically

I'm just tossing it out there

Just in case you hadn't noticed, your signature is being cut off. There's a maximum height restriction of 150 pixels, regardless of the signature format (image, text or both).

Back