Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Current code doesn't work with Jango either :huh

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

sometimes its right on top when you open the box and others its on the bottom, mixed with the packing material.

Well they should start writing it on the box 'this box contains a calendar etc' :lol:rotfl:lol

When I ordered my 'Savage' LSB there was an option to add a keyring. Mine never arrived.
I've wanted one ever since :crying

You guys getting these freebies with your figures, statues or both?

When I ordered my 'Savage' LSB there was an option to add a keyring. Mine never arrived.

Savage LSB?
tumblr_mb3hi7Y9zD1ru1wbho4_250.gif

When I won my general greivous figure it came with a nice key chain.

Got all three with Statues.

Mine was silver and black leather.

Send them an email or live chat. Sometimes it's an error in their database.

Send them an email and ask about it, sometimes codes don't work on times they should, if you go by the fine print. Ask why the code isn't working and they might set up an order for you with the code applied.

Thanks guys I called and she will apply the coupon. Got regular since the exclusive is on waitlist. Besides I really don't see the point in having a damaged helmet. Was on fence but more I see video reviews more I like it.

I've just been offered a replacement JSC Spider-man body and portrait so I pushed my luck and asked if there was any chance of a keychain falling in the box :pray: :lol

You should have asked for a HT Spidey :lecture

Thank you guys for this thread :yess: I just ordered Gwen Stacy with this code

I don't have a spinny keychain but I have at least half a dozen of the leather one, probably more. I also got a couple calendars and a Milo & Stitch figure around Xmas last year. It'd be a nice change to get a cleaning kit or a surprise 1/6 scale figure.

Back