Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

guess I have to wait a couple more months to get a code that works for the Delorean. :gah:

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

**** man yeah Lol. I feel a little dirtier than usual as well

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Pass. It's only 24 inches tall lol

Thanks for the code. Ordered the Thor (comic) PF.

thanks for the code, I was finally able to order Elder Predator

thanks for the code! :hi5:

re-ordered my 1/6 EX Superman figure

Was gonna use it on R2 but they waitlisted him :(

I guess you only want the exclusive? Because you can buy up to 6 at a time of the regular release.

yeah if you are going to get it from SSC you might as well go exclusive.

how long does it generally take for a figure to be eligible for a gift card? or is it more just less popular items get it?

I've got a $50 GC burning my pocket right now

It's usually the non popular items that they have lots of that get the Gift card Eligibility. Some are good some are useless. Don't expect to find a popular item there though.

It's usually the non popular items that they have lots of that get the Gift card Eligibility. Some are good some are useless. Don't expect to find a popular item there though.

damn, thats what I thought.

Back