Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Snagged 3 dynamic stands with the code and free shipping, they will arrive Tuesday, I slipped through! Oh and Thor is with them. Muahahahahahahahahaha

Thanks, I'm gonna grab some stands too :hi5:

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Used Godzilla and got free shipping too ! :panic:

I got an e-mail about Triple Rewards on Terminator stuff, but that doesn't seem to be working on the website.

I got an e-mail about Triple Rewards on Terminator stuff, but that doesn't seem to be working on the website.

Same here. I want to pre-order the Hot Toys Battle Damaged Terminator with triple rewards.

Damn. Used points on the T-1 T-800...

Placed my order. $34.50 in rewards for the Hot Toys pre-order. Not too shabby.

that's a pretty good deal, not really into terminator but this deal is too good to pass up.

wow thank god I seen this, going to order now

Cheers guys :duff

Are you allowed to use the Godzilla code on several Dynamic Stands?

Use it in conjunction with the monthly code on the first page. $20 off apparently on top of that.

:goodpost:

That's exactly what I did, I live in the US so I am assuming the shipping would be $10, after all accounted discounts this figure would cost $186 shipped. That is like a used price here in the forum for a the same figure at around Feb-Mar of 2015.

Yep, I'm in. :lecture

:hi5: ,

I was on the fence too, but too big of a discount to pass up, worst case scenario I cancel the pre order before it ships out on December, which I highly doubt I am going to do.

:goodpost:

That's exactly what I did, I live in the US so I am assuming the shipping would be $10, after all accounted discounts this figure would cost $186 shipped. That is like a used price here in the forum for a the same figure at around Feb-Mar of 2015.
I don't think the $10 flat shipping applies to this figure, but the cost probably won't be too much more than that (HT seems to charge me around $17 to ship a HT figure).

:hi5: ,

I was on the fence too, but too big of a discount to pass up, worst case scenario I cancel the pre order before it ships out on December, which I highly doubt I am going to do.
:hi5:

Exactly my thinking, if we change our mind all we lose out on is a coupon that would have expired anyway.

I think I'll keep it though, this figure looks great and for this price it's hard to go wrong!

Back