Vinyl Collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
91h77OMjQvL._SL1500_.jpg

Yes. Pre-ordered. I've been saying that a lot lately. :/

Pre-ordered my copy too. James Gunn said he's also trying to get a cassette version made.

Even better! :rock

I'm so excited to dig out my record player. I haven't touched it in over 10 years though. I hope it survived storage.

If it's belt driven, you might have to replace that. Mine is shot and I can't find a replacement for it. :(

I wuv my record player... it's a floor unit. Plays beautiful sound. For 1963 it's beautiful to look at and sounds amazing. Even comes with a AM/FM radio tuner. Very high tech stuff. :)

Definitely wanna get that GOTG. As of right now all I have are the ones below and no record player.

drive3.jpg

HalloweenCarpenterVinylMondfull01.jpg

Iron Maiden just announced reissues of their first 8 albums with 7" singles.

I've been wanting to collect all their albums for years but never got around to it. I do still have my original Live After Death that my uncle gave me when I was 10.

I've been wanting to collect all their albums for years but never got around to it. I do still have my original Live After Death that my uncle gave me when I was 10.

I was going to spend the money on the picture discs they released in 2012, but I'd much rather have these. So glad I waited. :rock

That was my first album. :rock

Still have it. I was home sick one day and my mom let me pick one from Columbia House.

If you don't have them yet, Amazon has Pearl Jam's Vs 180g reissue for $12.99 (48% off) and Vitalogy 180g reissue for $14.99 (40% off).

Apparently someone passed away and their record collection was sold to my local record shop. I wish I knew this person. They had sooooo much obscure 80s - 90s punk/hardcore/metal 7 inches and LPs. I picked up a reissue of the first DYS album. A Psyched to Die 7 inch and a band that I've never heard of but bought because of the name alone, also it was $1.99. Violent An*l Death.

I just discovered that my Bela Lugosi's Dead 12" single was in a friend's collection when he abandoned it in North Carolina a few years ago. :monkey4

Back