SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Deluxe Clonetrooper?

Is there anyone here who has sideshow padawan Obi-wan and could do me a big favor by posting a picture of him next to either the shiny or the veteran clone trooper? (Prefferably Obi in full robes, both standing upright.)

That'd be massively appreciated.:panic:

image.jpg
image.jpg

The old phase 2 sculpt appears softer in shape, whereas the new one's lines are far sharper. If that makes sense:wink1:

I think it's just down to some lens distortion really.

I'm seeing the older sculpt's proportions.. but it's just how the photos have been taken.

Great pictures, I think a few of them would go nice with a Sideshow Yoda

got my deluxe 501st today. I may order another. Love me some army building. Anyone else not get a shipper box? They really have made the clone boxes so compact now. They have truly perfected them.

Not sure where I should ask this question. But at the end of Season 6 episode 7 there is a Clone Trooper (Imperial Shock Red) who has wings on his helmet. Does he have a name and has SCC done a figure for him yet if he does?

Commander Thorn and his gat "The Hammer." Homage to Thor.

I picked up a 501st the other day. Pretty nice figure. The phase 1 helmet is stuck on pretty good though. I had a really hard time getting it off without pulling the whole neck out of the suit.

Well...got my notice for the 212th...starts processing Thursday (4/17)....looking forward to it...

Last edited:
You have to pry it open. It's glued together. Just wiggle it back and forth until you break the seal. I changed out a few old suits for the new ribbed ones so I'm pretty good at it now. But the first time is def a real B.

Thanks for the reply. Even the new ones are glued? I thought they made some type of clasp system. No wonder it's so hard.

Back