Who owns Sideshow Collectibles?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DFanatic

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know who owns Hot Toys, Enterbay, eFx and many others but I have no idea who owns SSC. Searched on google and nothing comes up. Does anyone know?

:dunno

I wished I did. But I don't. If I did I would lower all ES to 500 max, then lower prices to 299.99 max PF, then order lots of replacement parts plus offer free shipping for members! But shipping dates I can't guarantee. :D

I think it is or was Matt Falls. He sculpted a lot of the early figures.

I remember him on The Film Freak show with Leo Quinonas on KLSX. FM. Sideshow would give KLSK stuff to give away like 12 inch figures. I seem to recall him saying that he was a co owner with someone else. I could be mistaken. He is the co-founder. Googled it.

--

Why?

You got a complaint/gripe about Sideshow that you want to communicate to the actual owners?

;) :p

Just out of curiosity really. We know quit a bit about other company owners but sideshow feels like a faceless company to me.

Anyway, here's the guy (one of them, no idea who the other owner is).

sculptor_falls_02.jpg

I know who.the other one is but, don't want to get in trouble

Greg anzalone

I know who owns Hot Toys, Enterbay, eFx and many others but I have no idea who owns SSC. Searched on google and nothing comes up. Does anyone know?

:dunno
Care to elaborate who owns the other companies too?

I wished I did. But I don't. If I did I would lower all ES to 500 max, then lower prices to 299.99 max PF, then order lots of replacement parts plus offer free shipping for members! But shipping dates I can't guarantee. :D
Thank god it aint you! J/K :D

That explains the consistency of the painted eyes....

images
:lol
He must be looking at all the emails asking for replacements due to googly eyes and saying, 'Evritheeng iz noarmal. Y so fuss??'

every respectable company has a company directory with pictures of their officers and employees. doesn't ss have one?

Back