Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had some spare budget this month and decided to get it...got what I expected. Clothing and headsculpt are damn awesome and the figure definately is an eye catcher on the shelve. My girlfriend was just "wtf?!", and she never does this when I get a Terminator, Pred or Alien. ;)

Some photos:

mandarin3.jpg

mandarin10.jpg

mandarin12.jpg

mandarin17.jpg

mandarin21.jpg

Lots more on my blog:
https://www.xenom0rph.com/2014/04/hot-toys-iron-man-3-mandarin-16-mms211.html

Absolutely awesome pics there, I recieved mine yesterday, haven't put him on display yet, waiting for Iron Patriot to arrive this week & will then put them both up together this Easter weekend. Can't wait.

I have the mandarin set up next to Tony Stark (The Mechanic), Whiplash and Iron Monger behind them. To be honest it's probably my favorite shelf right now. I'll try to post a picture this weekend.

Great pics! It's hard to take a bad one with this figure.

Thanks bar, yes he's very photogenic, the likeness is amazing, don't think he gets enough love from HT fans (prob because the character was so divisive)
Anyways, I noticed something amazing when I was looking closer at him last night, on the back of the neck, hot toys has actually put the Cap shield/Anarchy hybrid Tattoo on the back of his neck. As far as I was aware it doesn't even make an appearance in the films but it is in promo stuff & maybe the one shot?
I'm pretty sure this has already been discussed somewhere, but I didn't know about it & it was a nice surprise!

Thanks bar, yes he's very photogenic, the likeness is amazing, don't think he gets enough love from HT fans (prob because the character was so divisive)
Anyways, I noticed something amazing when I was looking closer at him last night, on the back of the neck, hot toys has actually put the Cap shield/Anarchy hybrid Tattoo on the back of his neck. As far as I was aware it doesn't even make an appearance in the films but it is in promo stuff & maybe the one shot?
I'm pretty sure this has already been discussed somewhere, but I didn't know about it & it was a nice surprise!

It was very clever.
Of course, the neck used with Mandarin can never be used with anything else, so it's nice they made it specific.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get the accessories that are in the scene with the chair, as in, the dogs/dragons(?) that are on the sides of the chair and the blue helmets etc.????
Would really like some of those type of extras?

^^ Excellent photos :clap - looks like a really cool figure to own (I can feel the temptation to buy creeping in again :slap )

One of HT's finest.

If a more popular character was executed at this level, Freaks would go banana's .....

Back