VTS Toys - The Revenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe i never knew about the Thomas Jane figure or this one. Now I need to back track one :/

It's gonna be pricey for the AF Saves and Avenger figures. You have a better chance of getting this one now, before the price continues to rise to a ridiculous amount :wink1:

True, I just bought the latest one. Will keep my eyes open for the Thomas Jane version. Any other high end Marvel movie figures out there that are not Hot Toys / Medicom that i've missed?

True, I just bought the latest one. Will keep my eyes open for the Thomas Jane version. Any other high end Marvel movie figures out there that are not Hot Toys / Medicom that i've missed?

I have seen a few Wolverines out there, but nothing that is worth the asking price imo. If you search long enough though, then you might come across something you like. Good luck :)

IMG_20140422_131603.jpg
IMG_20140422_131627.jpg
Added a extra little gun rack:)

Hey Pete, are you going to throw up some rifles on the new rack, or just go with the magnum? Also, do you like that rack cause I'm thinking about getting a couple?

A old pic just wanted to know is your punisher symbol realy faint on your figure ? Mine seem's realy light.

Thank's D.A alway's wondered if just got a bad one or just meant to be lightly done like it is. Love this figure and cant wait to build a sweet armory like skull's pics Great set up.

Like DA said, they all came like that. Some shots in the film show that the skull should have that faded look alright, but VTS made it too light. Easy fix by tracing it with a brush and white acrylic. You could also use it to your advantage and replace it with a more accurate skull as this one is the Thomas Jane Punisher emblem. It goes completely off even with 40% Isopropyl Alcohol.

Thank's guys need to grab a xtra vest just in case want to kitbash another to my liking, never can have too many Punisher's around a lot presence from this guy...

Incredible display!

Nice addition, Skull!

Hey Pete, are you going to throw up some rifles on the new rack, or just go with the magnum? Also, do you like that rack cause I'm thinking about getting a couple?

It doesn't come with many pegs, just those three and three more tiny nubs that are pretty much good for nothing. The rack itself is nice, but it don't hold together that well, its worth the six bucks I paid:lol

That is freakin sweet! Any blades or bow and arrows going in the armory?

No plans for that at the moment, however I do have some upgraded weapons that will be added soon:wink1:

Back