Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really excited for this one. I've been hoarding my SSC points to help get the price on this one down. Hopefully if I can get another 3-4 figures before this one is ready to roll, I can pick it up without breaking the bank.

I am really excited for this one. I've been hoarding my SSC points to help get the price on this one down. Hopefully if I can get another 3-4 figures before this one is ready to roll, I can pick it up without breaking the bank.

yeah sounds good, I'm not getting this guy now because of GOTG but I cant wait to see in hand pics

What I find hilarious with this is if you saved the money on those 3-4 figs, you could just buy Igor outright. Granted you won't have those extra figures, but still. :)
I plan on doing the same with the HulkBuster, if in fact HT comes out with one.

What I find hilarious with this is if you saved the money on those 3-4 figs, you could just buy Igor outright. Granted you won't have those extra figures, but still. :)
I plan on doing the same with the HulkBuster, if in fact HT comes out with one.

so you'd drop 3-4 avengers for a Hulkbuster, meh I'd rather the 3-4 figs but thats just me :dunno

next year eh? I may get this guy after all, but delaying a figure from a movie that came out 2 years ago and that everyone is slowly getting over, I wonder if he'll sell well, but then again, its Iron Man

Unless you absolutely love the color blue and need to own a large blue IM armor, why buy this?

I mean I know it probably wont be out till like summer 2016 at least but Hulkbuster!!!

The completest in me wants to get this. Hopefully I can get enough rewards points saved up to take a good chunk of the cost out of it. Then when hulkbuster is released, I can sell a kidney or arm or both to get that.

Unless you absolutely love the color blue and need to own a large blue IM armor, why buy this?

I mean I know it probably wont be out till like summer 2016 at least but Hulkbuster!!!

It's an amazing piece of engineering and looks awesome on display, so why not?

I very much want this. I hope by the time he releases I can pick him up. It's just an awesome piece to have.

I can't wait for this figure! I just wish Hot Toys would hit their release dates. Can't believe it's now releasing Q1 of 2015. Oh well!

I love the look of Igor--the blue is going to pop next to the other armors and the size is just awesome. At the rate HT releases their figures, Hulkbuster is an easy 3-4 years away anyway (and maybe longer) though I'll probably end up getting him too.

I was trying to decide which armor I wanted to buy next, so I asked my daughter. She told me to buy the blue one. Guess I'm buying the blue one.

Still undecided if I want to pick Igor up or not. The realism on the armor looks great, but this is a secondary Iron Man release for me and it is expensive. I was originally on the fence about the Red Snapper, but after seeing some reviews and seeing a picture taken by a friend AND the Mark 42 date change, I had to have it. It's a beautiful piece that even friends who don't collect have been impressed with because of its craftsmanship. Igor might be the same way. Hmm.

Back