Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This smashed car convo reminds me of a custom Monaco diorama a member did a few years ago.

043wvx.jpg

There was a ton of interest in that but I don't think it ever got off the ground.

yeah I think he managed to make 3 or 4 in total but had trouble with completing this and another project of his. I received mine after a year of delay but poor packaging resulted in a destroyed dio that is still in pieces in a box to this day :p I did manage to get a partial refund though

Yeah. I kind of like the minimalist one to three figures per shelf on a detolf thing. It looks absolutely amazing. Of course dioramas are awesome too if done well.

Yeah. I kind of like the minimalist one to three figures per shelf on a detolf thing. It looks absolutely amazing. Of course dioramas are awesome too if done well.

Yeah I get the beauty of an avengers diorama but for some reason I love the sterile museum look. I find especially with most hot toys that the art and craftsmanship is enough for me.

Yeah I get the beauty of an avengers diorama but for some reason I love the sterile museum look. I find especially with most hot toys that the art and craftsmanship is enough for me.
I love how some people are able to light their displays so perfectly. I have no idea how to do it. Anyone know any good guides for those who have absolutely no idea what to do? When the light hits the figure and it looks just like the source material. Dio on OSR does some fantastic lighting set ups.

ehujuraq.jpg

Love that pic. Putting mirrors behind pieces always adds such a nice touch, one day I'll get around to doing that in my Detolf cabinets. Thank goodness IKEA makes it easy for Besta's as they sell mirror kits you can just slide right in the cabinet and they stick with double sided adhesive tape. Well worth the cost for anyone who was considering them.

"The larger chest piece was initially designed to fight against Thor, as noticed in camera. As seen in Avengers, struck by Thor's lightening (while fighting for Loki when they capture him in Sttutgart, Germany), the Mark Vi gets over powered. So this was basically designed for absorbing Thor's lightening."

https://ironman.wikia.com/wiki/Mark_17

Not bad...

tumblr_inline_mhv4tluAIF1raj8mk.gif

Good to see Tony wants to be ready to kicks his friend's ass if necessary :lol

And to think that the only two preorders from Marvel I have are Thor and Heartbreaker. Coooooool

You can totally pose them together now :lol

Now I have a companion piece for both. Hahahha. I was contemplating getting Loki and some of the other HPP armors for better display.

Back