Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah he will be! I usually buy Sideshow Star Wars clones and was planning on getting the Hot Toys Guardians of the Galaxy, but this figure looks too cool to pass up!!
Sweet. Me too! GOTG is a skip for me. To buy them all would require me to garner up a loooooooooot of dough. And I don't have much.
I've been listening to metal all my life and IP is one of my favorite figs in my collection and Im a lifelong Cap fan. Maybe it's a 'Murica thing.
Lol. As much as I like Cap, I only love his Stealth suit and the upcoming AoU suit because it's darker. 'Murica lol.
Nice. Blue Steel, Peacemaker and Thumper are the next trio coming :lol
Shotgun please before all of those.
Something about Bones kinda bugs me. Don't know if it's the hip part, or the way the armor separates and how that works in posing.
The hips kind of bugs me too. It seems as though his torso is overly long, but if you put a man in there, its proportionally correct.

Mk25 aka thumper
fc908f8305104707ab75e887c783072f.jpg

It'd be awesome if Tony could reproduce the HBreaker armor in AoU. Heck I wouldn't even mind if Ultron is the one who rebuilds it (and the legion) based on past blueprints...just wanna see the full potential of this armor on the giant screen! :gah:

Loved the look if this armor from the first time I saw it as a figure. This was the first Iron Man figure I pre-ordered from Sideshow earlier this year in February. Sucks that it's been delayed until October. I was hoping for a happy August release.

Loved the look if this armor from the first time I saw it as a figure. This was the first Iron Man figure I pre-ordered from Sideshow earlier this year in February. Sucks that it's been delayed until October. I was hoping for a happy August release.

Being optimistic with that October release date. SS site still says 4th quarter. Could be anytime between October-December

Holy **** guys, wasn't trying to be a troll. I only used some deductive reasoning here. In the picture below, all figures aside from iron man and batman have been released ( robo was confirmed being delayed after this pic to my knowledge ). It's been 2 weeks since a new figure has been released. So two things, I think a figure will be released this upcoming week and I think it will be heartbreaker. I have a 50% chance of being correct.

7c785c9e6932d7ec3677683594308f89.jpg

Holy **** guys, wasn't trying to be a troll. I only used some deductive reasoning here. In the picture below, all figures aside from iron man and batman have been released ( robo was confirmed being delayed after this pic to my knowledge ). It's been 2 weeks since a new figure has been released. So two things, I think a figure will be released this upcoming week and I think it will be heartbreaker. I have a 50% chance of being correct.

I was messing with you, hence my LOL emoticon. No worries man. I totally forgot about that picture. I hope you're right.

Back