Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol yeah. Shotgun only has the bust made so far. I would honestly feel weird having same design armors in my collection. Since I mostly buy figs depending on the sculpt and design. So I never really like having two of the same things.

Unless it's a twin character or bodyguards. Hahaha.

Don't worry, I think HT will eventually make all of these. I wonder how many collectors will have all, or just about all, of the armors?

It will be fine. I have no issues with any of the new suits when I get them in hand. I'm not sure why we worry until we see the blogger pics.

Because if we're not *****ing we're not happy. You are right though. I've noticed we are quite the glass is half empty bunch we fanatical figure collectors

The bust of heart breaker is out already so won't the paint just be the same as that?

The bust of heart breaker is out already so won't the paint just be the same as that?

We had hoped that the paint job on the full figure would be better and more akin to its prototype, alas this is not the case so that hope no longer exists to protect us

We had hoped that the paint job on the full figure would be better and more akin to its prototype, alas this is not the case so that hope no longer exists to protect us

Well the thing is the proto with nicer paint apps was done when it was originally going to be diecast, the new proto is plastic so.

I'm struggling to find this diecast prototype that a few of you here speak of.

Far as I could remember, the very 1st prototype was shown at SDCC:
1262.jpg

and that resembles the figure shown at the recent STGCC in terms of paint app.

I'm still convinced that the nice, metallic gloss on those promo photos was solely down to HT's wonderful photoshopping capabilities...the actual product never had that shine to begin with.

You may be right, anything can be made to look better than it actually is..., just look at MacDonald's burgers, what's in the picture & what you get are 2 totally different things. lol ;)

Come on, man, you guys had already gotten like, seven or eight IMs, in a row. Let us get our hands on Robo first. :lol
Ahahahhaha. As much as I've loved the old Robocop, I love the new design even more. Its awesome. But I just might grab him along the way towards a new house. Space is getting cramped up lol

Back