1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks fellas. I'm a sucker for exclusives and I had to resort to evilbay since these was limited release exclusive. Here's a picture of it

thanks fellas. I'm a sucker for exclusives and I had to resort to evilbay since these was limited release exclusive. Here's a picture of it

Thats pretty cool, I was looking into the exclusives but in the end I didnt think it was worth hunting down.

What's your opinion on it? Looks pretty cool

Looks pretty cool and that's about it. It's hollow so you can't actually use it a a head sculpt (not that you would anyways). No light up feature since it's hollow. Pretty light since it is plastic. If you're not a completionist and don't collect all the exclusives, you can pass because its a hefty mark up on ebay. I'm curious how limited this is since it was only available for pre order from those two events.

Looks pretty cool and that's about it. It's hollow so you can't actually use it a a head sculpt (not that you would anyways). No light up feature since it's hollow. Pretty light since it is plastic. If you're not a completionist and don't collect all the exclusives, you can pass because its a hefty mark up on ebay. I'm curious how limited this is since it was only available for pre order from those two events.

Hmmm it probably would look cool in a display with Pepper but other than that, I wouldnt have it displayed...

Here's to a Pepper HT :lol

yes, the exclusive was limited to pre order at two events in Bangkok and Singapore. Hence why I had to resort to evilbay :( Sideshow never got this exclusive sadly

Cornerstore Comics is pissing me off. I really regret that I preordered most of the Hot Toys IM3 figures with them. They are about a half an hour away from Sideshow, yet they still haven't received their Red Snapper figure. I find it amazing how places like BBTS or Alter Ego Comics, etc have gotten their Red Snapper figures in stock over 2-3 weeks ago, and Cornerstore hasn't. They used to be the place that would get Hot Toys preorders earlier than everyone else, but now it's the opposite. I wonder if something went sour with their distributor relationship to make them get their shipments last from Sideshow? And they have a no-cancellation policy so I'm stuck on like 5+ pre-orders with them.

Cornerstore Comics is pissing me off. I really regret that I preordered most of the Hot Toys IM3 figures with them. They are about a half an hour away from Sideshow, yet they still haven't received their Red Snapper figure. I find it amazing how places like BBTS or Alter Ego Comics, etc have gotten their Red Snapper figures in stock over 2-3 weeks ago, and Cornerstore hasn't. They used to be the place that would get Hot Toys preorders earlier than everyone else, but now it's the opposite. I wonder if something went sour with their distributor relationship to make them get their shipments last from Sideshow? And they have a no-cancellation policy so I'm stuck on like 5+ pre-orders with them.

WOW...I thought Urban Samurai Hobbies was slow, they are always the LAST to receive anything...and Red Snapper was sent out from them early last week.

Dang, that sucks and sorry to hear that. Gotta admit that if I were Sideshow, I would make certain any local competition got their shipments of HT dead freaking last :lol

Think I might pull the trigger on this with reward points. I didn't realize that he had a good amount of articulation, I'm not even sure why he qualified for a Power Pose entry.

Think I might pull the trigger on this with reward points. I didn't realize that he had a good amount of articulation, I'm not even sure why he qualified for a Power Pose entry.

Lucky! Do you have enough reward points to get this one for free? I always felt this figure was a sleeper and wondered the same about why he qualified for the Power Pose line too.

It's alright. Part of collecting. If you don't factor in shipping. Then it wasn't over $100. Lol. At least I got the ultra rare plastic tray that holds both the figure and exclusive. Lol. I guess I still have my humor ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back