1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have purchased EX parts for a figure I never thought I would get - and eventually did, but HT putting out an accessory pack is really out of left field...so i wouldn't feel bad if you purchased the RS EX part because you wanted it...if you don't want two it will still have a re-sale value...if you buy the accessory pack...

Thanks. I don't feel bad at all. I'm still happy that I got the exclusive version. I'm sure Hot Toys had this planned all along. Even if I bought the accessory pack, I'd still keep it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bought this guy since SSC had it for free shipping and used this month's code for $20 off. I feel like i scored :lol now to wait patiently

He fits pretty good into the Wine Cellar HOA bay which looks smaller then the Work Shop HOA bay.

I think it will fit in my modified HOA display but if it doesn't, it will just have to sit around until I find a place to do a huge work shop set up with both styles of HOA bays.

He fits pretty good into the Wine Cellar HOA bay which looks smaller then the Work Shop HOA bay.

I think it will fit in my modified HOA display but if it doesn't, it will just have to sit around until I find a place to do a huge work shop set up with both styles of HOA bays.

I was thinking that with the new wine cellar halls being a "one fits all" mentality(With the exception of Igor or possibly Snapper), that HT will release an Igor size one with Igor. I am thinking it would be double width and might make it at the height it is right now, with the height being slightly larger than the normal HOA pieces.
Incidentally, shipping for the parts was $80, lol.

I was thinking that with the new wine cellar halls being a "one fits all" mentality(With the exception of Igor or possibly Snapper), that HT will release an Igor size one with Igor. I am thinking it would be double width and might make it at the height it is right now, with the height being slightly larger than the normal HOA pieces.
Incidentally, shipping for the parts was $80, lol.

I think Red Snapper and Thumper/Striker and are about the same width and the new pictures and video of Snapper in a WC-HOA bay don't look bad.

I should have RS soon and will post pics of him in my HOA.

I'm kind of glad I took a second look at this figure.

I wasn't going to get the any from the Power Pose line but this one isn't like the MK42 and I was able to get it from SS for $235 shipped plus the rewards points.

Guess what? Cornerstorecomics still hasn't shipped my Iron Patriot even though they charged me on June 16 for $328. When I called them 2 weeks about it they said they still waitin on SSC to send them their shipment and offered to refund my money and then just charge it again later. I declined them refunding it just so they can charge it who knows when. Like you I still have some pending preorders with them which Id really like to cancel as well but I don't want to be charged 15% each for 2 more $300 plus figures. I've only gone with them in the past because when it comes to US distributors ,they usually get their stock first since they are about 50 miles away from SSC. They don't even respond to my emails and when I do get somebody on the phone I can tell they're irritated at me calling again. Good thing I was able to pick up Red Snapper at SDCC for $230. BTW, this is OzmaLee from RJ. c",)

Got mine a few days ago. I'm really happy with it. Thought I share a pic...

oje98k.jpg

I got mine yesterday with GA Cap. This guy is huge and his shelf presence is top notch, gonna post pics later :)

Back