Movie Replica Direct

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drakul

Super Freak
Reaction score
Is anyone familiar with this website? Is it legit?

PS: sorry if this isn't in the right thread.

I ordered my Gentle Giant Sucker Punch Sweet Pea statue from them a couple of months ago, and I got it shipped to me in a week. But that's all I have ordered from them so far.

Did you place an order with them?

I ordered my Gentle Giant Sucker Punch Sweet Pea statue from them a couple of months ago, and I got it shipped to me in a week. But that's all I have ordered from them so far.

Did you place an order with them?

Not yet but I was thinking about it.

Hi!

I'm very familiar with this site. Edward is the owner and he has always been professional and he usually responds to emails within a day. I bought several things from him and the greatest thing about his company is that you can Flexpay his products up to 12 months. I think that is the best thing about it cause it really helps us, patient collectors, to spread out our payments therefore making it more affordable.

I have the latest Enterbay Terminator and my payments are 30 bucks a month.....

The only thing that sucks is that he does not sell Sideshow products because of restrictions Sideshow imposes on some retailers. I don't know the details but Edward hopes he will be able to offer sideshow stuff in the near future. But he sells Hot Toys, Enterbay, Gentle Giant among many other products.

So I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them. Contact them if you have any questions and let them know if you have any concerns. I don't work for them, do not own stocks or Edward is a cousin of mine. I'm just really happy with their customer service and every time I have a chance give them a plug, I will.

Cheers:wave

Thanks for the recommendation guys. I got a good deal on Koto's Spiderman Unleashed from them and just received him today, very happy.

Back