Statue Judge Dredd quarter scale statue review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's been awhile since I checked out something in quarter scale, so let's break that dry spell with a look at the very cool Judge Dredd statue from Pop Culture Shock. Extremely limited, this statue came in an exclusive and regular version. I'm hitting up the exclusive version tonight at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

It's been awhile since I checked out something in quarter scale, so let's break that dry spell with a look at the very cool Judge Dredd statue from Pop Culture Shock. Extremely limited, this statue came in an exclusive and regular version. I'm hitting up the exclusive version tonight at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

Thanks for sharing. Will check it out. Love this piece.

Great review Mike. Your overal view summed up exactly how I felt about this Statue. It's such an amazing piece

"While I'm a bigger fan of the mixed media style of quarter like the Premium Formats from Sideshow, I have to say that this all sculpted version of Dredd is one of the nicest I've seen in a long time. The quality of the detailing and design, along with the extremely high quality paint job, make this one of those rare high priced collectibles that's actually worth the price point. The truly limited nature helps too"
:exactly: :clap

Mike, I am considering buying this piece, and wanted to say a big thanks on your review, it is helping me a ton making my decision.

Fantastic review that is well written. Thanks for the time for writing it up and taking the superb pics!

Just curious how much is the ex pcs dredd going for these days? If its reasonable I might get one of these. Retails was what like 500.00 to 600.00 plus not including shipping?

Back