Bioshock PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the idea of 1:4 scale big daddy with little sister riding on back or hiding behind leg. must be the bouncer, he's more popular, just look at the ebay prices compared to the rosie figure neca churned out. but 1:4 big daddy would be massive, and massive statues have massive prices. maybe 1:6 scale would be more reasonable?

Wow! I've been thinking on creating a thread about this here too... i made one on the Irrational games / 2k forum but nobody was interested.

Sure sure! Please Sideshow make a Booker and a Elizabeth PF! If I'd have to pick only one, that would have to be Elizabeth! Love that girl =)

I Don't Care What The Price Automatic Buy! Make it Happen Sideshow! I would love to see a Sander Cohen piece as well. A great character, they could do some good things.

Not a fan of PFs but I would snap one of a Booker and Elizabeth, depending.

long long time ago sideshow teased something like this in Q&A... but never to be heard of again. Would love a big daddy and little sister... but elas.

I stopped buying PF's, but a Big Daddy or Motorized Patriot would break that and get my money.

Make it happen Sideshow, Bioshock statues are long overdue

Back