Ok I'm pissed off at sideshow! Wtf is going on????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember back in the day you could contact sideshow about a long sold out PF and they would let you just buy the Arm that was damaged or the cape that was missing, etc. (if they had it) even if you didn't get it from them. What Happened?

Emailed them again to ask when I will get my Elder predator replacement. Last email said late march / early april. It's almost the end of april now.

I was not sent an update so I emailed.

When I asked what the new timeframe estimate is they dodged my question with a canned response that basically says "Sorry for the delay. Wait longer or return it"

Awesome customer service I must say.

I'm still dealing with my replacements now. I need to do this fast before the ex stock is gone. It's been 2 weeks so far. It's going to be too late soon if I keep waiting. I did email 3 time now. But today SSAlex was very nice to help me out with more info, hopefully to get this done faster. I really don't care about the wait time. But as we all know we only have 30 days to get it, then I also need the ex which is in stock now. I really do appreciate SSAlex trying to help people out. Makes things so much easier even if it's not what we always want to hear. Good or bad news as long as we know what's going on is all good in my book.

Well now they tell me JUNE for a replacement for the Elder predator body. That will be about 6 months since I bought it!

I still have to open the Bone Grill Predator mask they sent me a week ago... I've been busy playing with the Wolf LSF so I haven't opened it yet.

If it has an issue that will be 6 in a row. Hopefully it will actually attach to the stand this time on their first try.

Hi SSAlex I pm you. I will have to return my lady death now. Which is fine. No replacement base offer. I asked for a return label and it's been 3 days going.
But BD SS will offer me a replacement pigtail which Im ok with. A discount for the deep scrape on her arm. I can live with that. Now the only issue is I just want to be done with this it's taking almost a month for in stock items. I called 3 times and no one is there to pick up. The one time they did they said I must respond only by the original email on returns or replacement parts. I was told I can't do it by phone in person. I'm not angry because I know SS is trying. I'm more worry that after a mont waiting I'm screw. Normally a return label is offer the next day before. Now it's just much longer. Waiting for emails takes an average a week or two. Thanks for any help SSAlex if possible. It seems now that replacements are only offer if people agree to settle for keeping the damage statue, then they will offer the other small replacement part only. Both LD and BD they did offer one replacement part but I have to agree to keep the other damage part. Im just saying that's the new policy now? It seems like they don't offer only a replacement part by itself anymore. Or very rarely that I've not seen now anymore. That's what I'm seeing for my last 3 requests. So they do have the replacement parts. But I can't have them unless I agree to keep the flawed statue with a small refund and then only can have the broken sword, arm replacement. Otherwise my only other option offer is to return it. It just makes thing harder and much more time consuming. I just wished it was easier on brand new items.

Last edited:
Not good PR for sure. I still cant get passed you spent 90K on sideshow stuff...thats..idiotic? lol I guess not if you have a ton of money..all relative.

Not good PR for sure. I still cant get passed you spent 90K on sideshow stuff...thats..idiotic? lol I guess not if you have a ton of money..all relative.

He's not idiotic actually, he's just a liar. Read his quote below when asked about his $90,000 SS collection.

:lol ok I leave it at people can believe what they want. I have nothing to prove. I would say 5k :wink1: I think I counted wrong so sorry for the mix up. But as for other toys statues are not the biggest I have. I have more than 200k worth of other collectibles in my house right now. :D I will see what SS will say about my return tomorrow. Hope they can help me out. :pray:

:cuckoo:

I don't think anyone believes anything you say actually.

Not a big deal really. Most of your posts are good for a few laughs though. So no harm in that.

No problem, always here to help. I love everyone here! We all have a great time! :wave

Last edited:
Back