1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12 down one wall and then 2 Kallaxs (Expedits) down the center of the room as a divider...and double sided...80 squares...holds a lot of figures...and very large display area on top...Jabba...

View attachment 125913

But sometimes the wait is good. The QC problem with the arms etc. Gives them time to "fix" it and the later batches are usually "slightly" better.

I agree with you for sure. Hopefully it'll all be worth it in the end.

This is my first Iron man, I'm new to the 1/6th scale hot toys community. Started with batman dx
and now i own MOS, light armor Thor and very soon I hope the mark 42.

I want to set up a nice looking but inexpensive display, any recommendations for what I can use?
For me not having tiled or wood floors, or the space in my room, detolfs aren't a good option as much as I'd like to have one. So, I buy acrylic display cases instead.
This is the site I use because they have a large range of sizing options:
https://www.casesforcollectibles.com/
It can be slightly expensive, but it's an option [emoji3]

I agree with you for sure. Hopefully it'll all be worth it in the end.

thats true, so we better get the 'fixed' versions

Yea! Hope so. Come on HT. Lately their QC is crap. My golden age cap came with the pants buttons broken! Luckily not a big deal as the belt is off centre with the buttons on anyway. But the middle button was broken too but again no biggie as the belt holds the pants close. If not I would get a pants dropping cap FTW!

WARNING - ANY ONE WITH TESTOSTERONE POISONING POSTS AGAIN IN THIS THREAD AND YOU CAN CONSIDER URSELF ON VACATION FROM HERE FOR A WHILE.

Now I'll clean this pathetic behaviour up.
x

Now shall we move on?

Definitely. Where are the shipping notices? :lol

:lol :exactly:

I need this in my collection:

iron-man-3-hot-toys-mark-4216-hot-toys---iron-man-3--mms197d02-mark-xlii-diecast-series-r8vwswgq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back