1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're welcome! I think Optibotimus pulled it off as well. I can't see your attachments, did you ever get him in the ground-pound pose? The only problem is you can't really tilt the head too far back.

You're welcome! I think Optibotimus pulled it off as well. I can't see your attachments, did you ever get him in the ground-pound pose? The only problem is you can't really tilt the head too far back.

I think this is close:

View attachment 130998

14925520650_130c47990a_c.jpg

Why do people see a need to apologise for posting iphone quality photos? Not everyone owns or bothers to own an SLR

Why do people see a need to apologise for posting iphone quality photos? Not everyone owns or bothers to own an SLR.

I make no apologies for iPhone photos, but I do apologize for multiple posts because my sessions were timing out going back and forth between here and flickr using only my phone and two safari windows. I tried getting more pics up, but the page reloaded a few times, thus the multiple posts.

Nab1404;712 3839 said:
Well that really sucks :( i was so hoping i could put a rdj headsculpt on it :(

I seem to remember seeing the Mechanic head on the 42 body a few pages back but I can't seem to find the pic ...

Back