1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand SSC's shipping at all. They charge us around $16-20 for pre-orders and if I order something in stock it's $10 flat rate.

I don't understand SSC's shipping at all. They charge us around $16-20 for pre-orders and if I order something in stock it's $10 flat rate.
Not sure what the limit is when it comes to their shipping cost. This figure is actually only $10 for me and it's being shipped from Cali to NY.

do not buy from ebay seller showcasecomicsand statues on ebay. had 100% but took my money for mark 42 and canceled account after corresponding for 2 monsths with me. How do I get money back?

PO ing on ebay is by far the dumbest thing going on in this hobby...

you deserve to lose your money, the thing is still in stock at SSC, why the hell would you feel the need to PO on ebay months before release...?

you can't. You are out of the 45 day window to file a claim with Paypal (if that is how you paid)

I still don't understand why people are P/O through eBay :cuckoo:, there is no guarantee that the item will show up.

Doesn't matter. You are ****ed.

yep...

PO ing on ebay is by far the dumbest thing going on in this hobby...

you deserve to lose your money, the thing is still in stock at SSC, why the hell would you feel the need to PO on ebay months before release...?

yep...
thanks lipsmack. next time u make a mistake make sure to let me know cuz i kno u will love being kicked while u r down kinda like sm

do not buy from ebay seller showcasecomicsand statues on ebay. had 100% but took my money for mark 42 and canceled account after corresponding for 2 monsths with me. How do I get money back?

There are two threads about him on here. One in Announcements and one in General Collectibles -Statue section. This guy robbed a LOT of people out of money. I watched him for some time. I know for a fact he sold 2 Doom (don't remember if it was PF or LSF, 12 Mark Silvers, 2 Bank Robbers, 12 Mark 42, 2 Ht Bats, numerous other HT and SSC statues all 200$+. Just look through his feedback, at least 10 buyers who left pre order feedback. Luckily, after ordering I asked for a refund a few days later and got it. Don't know what I was thinking in the first place. I hope I still have the message he sent me after I told him I didn't feel like I was going to receive anything from him.

There are two threads about him on here. One in Announcements and one in General Collectibles -Statue section. This guy robbed a LOT of people out of money. I watched him for some time. I know for a fact he sold 2 Doom (don't remember if it was PF or LSF, 12 Mark Silvers, 2 Bank Robbers, 12 Mark 42, 2 Ht Bats, numerous other HT and SSC statues all 200$+. Just look through his feedback, at least 10 buyers who left pre order feedback. Luckily, after ordering I asked for a refund a few days later and got it. Don't know what I was thinking in the first place. I hope I still have the message he sent me after I told him I didn't feel like I was going to receive anything from him.
aee you saying he used the same name and got away with it? how did that happen? wtf

thanks lipsmack. next time u make a mistake make sure to let me know cuz i kno u will love being kicked while u r down kinda like sm

Just curious why you went that route when it was available for preorders at other more legitamite sites.

The eBay policy for refunds with pre orders right now is if you haven't received the item buy the latest date left in eta by seller, you have 30 days after that to file a claim. Don't know if that helps.

Jokes aside that really sucks chutter. As others have stated, never PO anything on eBay that exceeds Paypal's protection window, you're just begging to get screwed.

There are a very select few reputable eBay dealers who you can trust and they are few and far between.

Your best bet is to find a solid online distributor or 2 or 3, and stick with them.

For American's, the top 3 I can think of are SSC, BBTS & AE. There are others as well.

Most of us have been burned at least once in the hobby and it totally sucks.

:lol

how the hell would ebay let this dude continue to sell and why does he have no bad feedback since 2008. does he just cancel his account before we receive the item and leave neg feedback? and then reinstate his account?

I wish I knew what he did. He blocked me from his store after I got a refund from him and called him a fraud. He sent me a holier than thou message telling me he would prove me, the blogs(this site), and certain distributors wrong. I could still view his items if he posted something that showed up in my feed and I clicked it and hit see sellers other items.

I wish I knew what he did. He blocked me from his store after I got a refund from him and called him a fraud. He sent me a holier than thou message telling me he would prove me, the blogs(this site), and certain distributors wrong. I could still view his items if he posted something that showed up in my feed and I clicked it and hit see sellers other items.
argh it so upsetting that the same person is not apprehended yet and still doing bad things

Back