1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But I don't think the Mark III Diecast will be out anytime soon. I think it will be out 3rd-4th quarter 2015

dont_you_say_that_billy_madison.gif

Took him directly out the box. He is heavy. I checked the arm joints and they seem fine. I took my time moving the arms. I have to admit I did take care of moving them.
The accessories are second to none. Very well detailed. Diecast is the way to go! Robocop will be one to definitely get!

I've still to pose him etc but for now a simple pose is fine for now.
nu3ejysa.jpg
jejyduse.jpg
6asenu8u.jpg
6u2enaza.jpg

I just cancelled my PO...sadly. The eyes really improved, but still pretty big to me compared to the on screen suit and among other replicas. I have been on the toysdaily forum, everyone stated that the color is way way off and from every single picture it seemed pretty yellowish gold. There were some good pictures that captured the right color, but it had to do with the hue or color saturation on camera. Hes not supposed to be gold, but more like champagne/ivory. I just picked up Patriot as many people stated that IP was suprior with the joints system, paint app, and overall QC...

will wait for the mark 43 with the red! Till then Heartbreaker and MAYBE centurion. NOT SURE!

I just cancelled my PO...sadly. The eyes really improved, but still pretty big to me compared to the on screen suit and among other replicas. I have been on the toysdaily forum, everyone stated that the color is way way off and from every single picture it seemed pretty yellowish gold. There were some good pictures that captured the right color, but it had to do with the hue or color saturation on camera. Hes not supposed to be gold, but more like champagne/ivory. I just picked up Patriot as many people stated that IP was suprior with the joints system, paint app, and overall QC...

will wait for the mark 43 with the red! Till then Heartbreaker and MAYBE centurion. NOT SURE!
What's wrong with the eyes?

Not gonna lie, had a couple of Arse twitching moments even when being extra careful with the shoulder joints. Feels very fragile at that particular part. Rest of the figure is brilliant. So heavy too.

Lol same here. It's the arms im very self conscious about. I'll be keeping the posing to a minimum.

Not gonna lie, had a couple of Arse twitching moments even when being extra careful with the shoulder joints. Feels very fragile at that particular part. Rest of the figure is brilliant. So heavy too.

Man that does look really really good. Color is a bit off, but to me, if it really looks like that, its acceptable. As with most of my iron man purchaes and all my friend say, buy now, and not regret it. worst comes to worst sell back at retail. WIN WIN. lol

Back