1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are you repeating the obvious to me?

Because you had missed the 'obvious' point.. if the Seller is not a scammer, your advised course of action will just insult him, not a particularly brilliant idea, since Neo-one is outside the eBay and PayPal payment protection terms.

So, until it is proven the Seller is a scammer, your advice was counter productive.. and since no forum member has posted either a positive or negative review of that particular Seller so far, there is no way of being certain either way, until the figures are released.. clearer now?

Howard said Pepper is coming but nobody has any idea when. Could be the last figure they ever do in the line for all we know.

Yeah, it's Iron Man, but it's not Tony Stark-related, so it's no guarantee. That's why the alternative (I assume it's a third-party item?) is so attractive, either as a stopgap or the be-all and end-all.

For anybody interested. Pepper head sculpt to go on the Mk 42

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=301#.VAGZPeX8suc.facebook

hashda20140830164137.jpg

Since we do not know when, or if, Hot Toys will definitely get around to releasing a Pepper head sculpt.. this is very tempting indeed. :panic:

Yeah, it's Iron Man, but it's not Tony Stark-related, so it's no guarantee. That's why the alternative (I assume it's a third-party item?) is so attractive, either as a stopgap or the be-all and end-all.
I dunno I bet a Pepper figure would sell just because of being associated with Iron Man. If Hot Toys through in their own version of her in the Mark XLII helmet as an accessory or exclusive it'd probably be an easy sell. I'm not even the hugest Iron Man fan but I'd probably get her just because I don't have many female figures.

I dunno I bet a Pepper figure would sell just because of being associated with Iron Man. If Hot Toys through in their own version of her in the Mark XLII helmet as an accessory or exclusive it'd probably be an easy sell. I'm not even the hugest Iron Man fan but I'd probably get her just because I don't have many female figures.

I mean, HT has yet to meet a scale it couldn't screw up, but wouldn't a Rescue Potts figure be a little shorter than Tony Stark in the suit? So a simple headswap wouldn't be entirely accurate?

Even so, if I were as big an IM fan as some of you guys, I'd be all over that Pepper head, especially for $45, height be damned.

According to the Internets, they're both 5-9 (I can't believe they're both shorter than me). So get that Pepper custom head and jam it onto your Mark XLII to your heart's content!

Makes sense... In the beginning in the Avengers theyre about the same height and she was barefoot and shes usually wearing 2~3 inch heels other times

Back