1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think what he meant was because of the damn magnets the batteries kept coming out of the compartment...

Oh yeah, I see. Sorry for the goof. I used a set of plastic tweezers. Ceramic set would work too. Just don't use metal! I grabbed all three batteries at once and used the tweezers to get 'em in. Went pretty fast. But yeah before the tweezers it was tough.

Beautiful photos. I'm happy you were able to get the joint free. A tip about the arm batteries; I had to pop the arms off to open the battery covers as the screws were in so tight. I have a jewelry srewdriver set and used one of those to carefully but forcefully loosen the screws. All is well now and I will not have to remove the arms to change the batteries when they go flat.

Alright here is the GodDamn Batman's official mk42 pics. Overall I absolutely love this figure and especially the BD look. Aside from the IM3 Tony I have I don't see the need for another Iron Man on my shelf (aside from the NECA 1/4). The joints and movements were scaring me to death so I only did a few poses and equipment switches. I finally got the right (updated) shoulder to unstick and right now I think I have the full range of motion everywhere. I couldn't open the arms to put the batteries in so no light up hands. Love the weight and look of the diecast. I tried to not boost the vibrancy or saturation as to keep the colors how they look in person.
Anyways enjoy:

14890649589_8156fd7e40_h.jpg

Bravo, good sir, bravo! :clap They're all great, but I like this one the best.

Still Item Shipping Soon. Ordered Oct 17, 2013. SS shipping dept. you are killing me! Those of us on the east coast will not get this next week if it doesn't go out today.

Its probably been asked but this thread is long lol, anyone get theirs in with the shoulder cap pieces off, and is either shoulder cap weak on the magnectic connection?

Thanks

Ugh seeing everyone have theirs and mine as still "shipping soon" is making the wait unbearable!

Guess I'll go play with the other armors I got today :lol

Still Item Shipping Soon. Ordered Oct 17, 2013. SS shipping dept. you are killing me! Those of us on the east coast will not get this next week if it doesn't go out today.

Huh, I'm on the East coast and I received mine today.

How is my my mk 42s have yet to ship ?? I'm growing impatient
Shipping out on Tuesday, Sept 2nd. I contacted them today and they said a small amount of shipment was sent out this week and they have no more left at the moment. Another batch is arriving on Tuesday and will be shipped out then. They're closed on Monday, Sept 1st.

Its probably been asked but this thread is long lol, anyone get theirs in with the shoulder cap pieces off, and is either shoulder cap weak on the magnectic connection?

Thanks
Yes to every question. It was the left shoulder, it is a little loose compared to the right one.

Yep mine has yet to ship too so hopefully it'll ship out Tuesday and I get it Saturday. Really excited for this one. I guess until than I'll have my Red Snapper coming in so that will hold me over until this arrives.

Back