1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark 42 is here! Not taken him right out of the box just yet. But he is well worth the money
7agavupy.jpg
sajyvube.jpg
upyduqa9.jpg

Proper review and pictures to follow.

I must say i'm impressed and thank you for making a short review

I have to cancel this. There are way too many other figures I would rather get as well as two Premium Format figures. God damn it SDCC with all your amazing reveals and announcements. Cheers to all the people who do receive this though!

I have to cancel this. There are way too many other figures I would rather get as well as two Premium Format figures. God damn it SDCC with all your amazing reveals and announcements. Cheers to all the people who do receive this though!

I see, its not sold out and wont be for a while, maybe you could grab it later :hi5:

You don't cancel Mark 42, Mark 42 cancel you!

Back