1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see the obsession with the ground pound pose, it doesnt seem like the figure should be placed that way :dunno

This pose looks much better in hand than in photos. It's more natural unlike the past ironman figures. I tried all the poses and for me this is the best one. Museum pose is the lamest. What's the purpose of having these articulations if you'll just stand it like that.

h15070.gifhmm.. cruel these forums can be....... sad I feel

I don't see the obsession with the ground pound pose, it doesnt seem like the figure should be placed that way :dunno
For me it's just a testament to how great the articulation is with the new diecast Iron Man series. The fact that it can achieve this pose means there's really no pose it can't achieve.

Part of me hopes that someone gets fed up with some paint flaking, removes all the paint to show the diecast and paint the plastic parts like the MkII. I think a silver/chrome 42 would be pretty fricken awesome. I would do it but I don't have that much skill or money.

Back