1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any one see something that im doing wrong ???

From the look of his picture, the abdominal area is crunched all the way down whereas yours is not.

How he achieved that, I'm not sure since we don't have this in hand.

My guess is that your guess at the end of the video may be correct -> that he popped off the left leg and just used some craft tack to hold it in place to achieve the deeper crunch.

Any one see something that im doing wrong ???

I think you're trying to push the thighs the wrong way because the picture has them spread outwards so wide exposing the joints almost. His knees are also bend 90 degrees so the upper body can sit lower. He shot the picture with the camera at very low angle too, so it looks like he's more up right.

Iron Man 3 2013 BDRip 1080p DTS multisub-HighCode.mkv_snapshot_00.07.32_[2014.07.12_03.02.46].jpg

From the look of his picture, the abdominal area is crunched all the way down whereas yours is not.

How he achieved that, I'm not sure since we don't have this in hand.

My guess is that your guess at the end of the video may be correct -> that he popped off the left leg and just used some craft tack to hold it in place to achieve the deeper crunch.
I agree. The stomach in Elljay's photo does seem more crunched, and it is a low camera angle so that's a big factor. Otherwise, he must have popped the leg off like y'all said.

Site is looking great, Darklord D!

Looking forward to the Grand Opening!

trkhn.jpg

Thank u so much for your review Clipperking!

Though you speak a lot in it you forgot to tell which parts are metal and which parts are not.
It would also be nice if you could let the camera fixed in one point and show us ( using both hands of course ) exchanging the different helmets and extra parts as well as showing the different movements of its articulations. Wouldn't it?
You may add all this in a third-part review.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2

im seeing a lot of these arm problems and as you saw in my unboxing video that I did check mine , now having filmed the full review which is uploading now all the joints on mine are still ok , tight and no signs of breakage , fingers crossed that this is not a wide spread problem for the sake of the guys who haven't received theres yet . one thing I would say is I was extra careful with every point of articulation on this one because it was the first diecast that id seen so I wasn't sure how it was meant to move ....good luck bruvas :O)

Thank u so much for your review Clipperking! I've just watched part 1 & 2.

Though you speak a lot in it you forgot to tell which parts are metal and which parts are not.
It would also be nice if you could let the camera fixed in one point and show us ( using both hands of course ) exchanging the different helmets and extra parts as well as showing the different movements of its articulations. Wouldn't it?
You may add all this in a third-part review.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2

attachment.php

based on that pic it looks like they are raising the arm outward and then try to raise it higher above the head ( like flapping your arms) and thats where the joint is failing. It looks like the hinge holding the shoulder is cracking (not the part that actually connect to the body)

Back