1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea. This figure should be here Friday, after a wait that seem like forever. This has been a great week for me and a lot of IM collectors here. Congrats to everyone getting this awesome fig..my wallet is suffering for it, but I'm on a HT high lol. Python last Friday, chitauri commander tomorrow, mk 33 thurs, and this on Friday! Whew.:panic::yess:

I got a charging soon email. Thursday still but I'm pretty pumped! I hope when I receive this that there will be no problems with it. Seems lately that my figures have been having some issues.

I got a charging soon email. Thursday still but I'm pretty pumped! I hope when I receive this that there will be no problems with it. Seems lately that my figures have been having some issues.

Same, mine is charging in 2 days yet others have shipped already? WTF :cuss

Same, mine is charging in 2 days yet others have shipped already? WTF :cuss

Makes no sense indeed. Oh well as long as this figure arrives in great conditions with no problems I'll be happy. I contacted Sideshow about the problems I'm having with my Silver Centurion. not very happy about it either.

Makes no sense indeed. Oh well as long as this figure arrives in great conditions with no problems I'll be happy. I contacted Sideshow about the problems I'm having with my Silver Centurion. not very happy about it either.

They better since they bang me for 10 bucks every pack out lol. Still, Sideshow shipping has been a cluster**** since SDCC.

What happened with your Silver Cent? I haven't opened mine yet.

They better since they bang me for 10 bucks every pack out lol. Still, Sideshow shipping has been a cluster**** since SDCC.

What happened with your Silver Cent? I haven't opened mine yet.

yeah the better indeed for your sake. Well the right arm screw is stripped from the inside. I can't get the lid off to put the batteries in and the base itself. The dynamic poll won't screw in so it's super loose. It even started to fall apart. Cheap ass thing. I'm not sure if they will get me a replacement arm or not. The base they would but still if they don't replace the arm than he's going back. It's an awesome figure. It really is but after this incident it really has washed the figure for me. Not able to light the rest of the figure up is annoying as is the base not working and doing it's job.

yeah the better indeed for your sake. Well the right arm screw is stripped from the inside. I can't get the lid off to put the batteries in and the base itself. The dynamic poll won't screw in so it's super loose. It even started to fall apart. Cheap ass thing. I'm not sure if they will get me a replacement arm or not. The base they would but still if they don't replace the arm than he's going back. It's an awesome figure. It really is but after this incident it really has washed the figure for me. Not able to light the rest of the figure up is annoying as is the base not working and doing it's job.

Ah, sorry bud and hope they sort it out.

That's one reason I never have messed with my batteries, those tiny screws are a headache in the making. I also had an issue with fitting the d-stand and the base. It refused to go in so I had to bang it with some wd40 and coerce it until it bent to my will. :lol

Ah, sorry bud and hope they sort it out.

That's one reason I never have messed with my batteries, those tiny screws are a headache in the making. I also had an issue with fitting the d-stand and the base. It refused to go in so I had to bang it with some wd40 and coerce it until it bent to my will. :lol
Hopefully if not than the figure will be sent back and I will probably not get another one. It is a headache but I love light up features and it really looks cool on Iron Man Figures alone. The stand itself just won't screw in or stay in. It's loose as hell and even the dummy button fell inside.. Piece of **** stand. :lol

Back