1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man didn't get my processing notice, is this still being charged (and hopefully shipped) on August 28Th? Or was it moved up to the 25Th

Got my shipping soon notice for this... I think it's the 4th shipping soon notice I've received about it lol.

Reposting awesomeness:

mark42_011_zpsc0f41567.jpg
:drool I would tap that

I've always thought of IM3 as a bad "Iron Man" film but a good "Tony Stark" movie. I hate how they've reduced the armors into weak shells of comedic relief. We don't even get to see Iron Patriot in action.

On the other hand, I think Hot Toys did an excellent job with the articulation on the Mark XLII and Iron Patriot/War Machine II. It bodes well for future IM releases. To be able to finally do those iconic ground strike poses on those armors without popping off the leg is awesome!

has anyone noticed how on the prototype the angled repulsor hands had articulation in the fingers? 902031-product-feature-740x448.jpg

Yeah, im glad they scrapped that, MMS 191 has them if you want to upgrade, but personally I hate the articulated finger hands
huh haha i never even noticed that, they never mentioned it in the figure's reviews?
and aw really? why's that? i personally love them, they provide poses that with other hands you just can't get the look of

huh haha i never even noticed that, they never mentioned it in the figure's reviews?
and aw really? why's that? i personally love them, they provide poses that with other hands you just can't get the look of

it would help if theyd paint the black links in maybe, and the fingers are always splayed, which isnt natural for more relaxed poses

Back