NECA ET Replica Stunt Puppet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh god! They should give him his dignity!
I prefer the robe look anyways!
Still looking for some vintage coors cans too! image.jpg

It's a boys xl 14/16 robe that i found on ebay. It was a bit of a stretch to get it on him, but i didn't have to make any cuts in the robe. I did cut the sleeves a bit and roll them up cuz they were too long. From what i can tell it was meant to be a robe and not a shirt in the movie. You can see some of the waist tie in a few of the shots!

I had some extra time before work today so I hit the mall by work which I don't usually ever get to do. There happens to be a Suncoast in the mall, yes a REAL Suncoast! Well sitting on the counter there was a full sized E.T. marked down to $199. My eyes popped outta my head as I hadn't seen one of these in a store in months. Thankfully FYE had a 20% off mobile coupon and another 10% in-store coupon. Add that to 2 little gift cards I had and I walked out the door with my new friend for $134! I'm still shocked! I can't wait to display him in my new office.

:yess:

I had some extra time before work today so I hit the mall by work which I don't usually ever get to do. There happens to be a Suncoast in the mall, yes a REAL Suncoast! Well sitting on the counter there was a full sized E.T. marked down to $199. My eyes popped outta my head as I hadn't seen one of these in a store in months. Thankfully FYE had a 20% off mobile coupon and another 10% in-store coupon. Add that to 2 little gift cards I had and I walked out the door with my new friend for $134! I'm still shocked! I can't wait to display him in my new office.

:yess:

Congrats!! And sun coast?? Those still exist? Man I used to love that store back in the day.

I like the ET a lot, but man it still emits a latex smell all these months later haha.

Yup, it's the only one in NJ I believe. It's been about 3 years since I've been to this mall and even I was shocked that it was still there. This mall never had an FYE so that's probably why they kept it.

Aw man that brings me back! I used to go there so much as a kid. At the time it was the only store dedicated to movies and memorabilia! Every mall here had one, Thanks for the throw back!

Hey guys - first time poster, long time reader. I wanted to share some photos of my E.T. stunt puppet. He was repainted and then taken out to the middle of a forest in New Zealand for these pictures - everyone who walked past us wanted their photo taken with him, haha. It was a great day out!

More pictures here: deviantArt gallery

1_by_whitepandamedia-d8dw1dg.jpg

10_by_whitepandamedia-d8god9z.jpg

7_by_whitepandamedia-d8g4uuv.jpg

It looks super familiar but I am blanking? Either way it looks awesome.

Oh, it's the Alien visitor bust from Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
68f969fbc78c69114ff05dd19afe4920.jpg

E.T.'s friend to the end. Had to get him a friend to keep him busy when I was at work, he was getting getting too comfortable and lazy by himself [emoji2]
2efcd99fecabafd45a4f62ab7f31a0bc.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm late to the E.T. party but I just ordered this guy at BBTS. Normally NECA drives me nuts with these re-stock re-releases...personally I feel if an item is sold out it should remain that way for the integrity of the hobby. But there is no collectible integrity when it comes to NECA, they re-release just about everything...so, like the 1/4 Turtles I figured I should take advantage of this item being in stock and $4 bundled shipping. I've been watching E.T. a lot lately, and during the movie I was kicking myself for not picking him up, when I looked this piece up and saw it was in-stock at BBTS at almost the price it was 4-5 years ago, it was a no-brainer. Really looking forward to getting this guy.

I'm late to the E.T. party but I just ordered this guy at BBTS. Normally NECA drives me nuts with these re-stock re-releases...personally I feel if an item is sold out it should remain that way for the integrity of the hobby. But there is no collectible integrity when it comes to NECA, they re-release just about everything...so, like the 1/4 Turtles I figured I should take advantage of this item being in stock and $4 bundled shipping. I've been watching E.T. a lot lately, and during the movie I was kicking myself for not picking him up, when I looked this piece up and saw it was in-stock at BBTS at almost the price it was 4-5 years ago, it was a no-brainer. Really looking forward to getting this guy.

Mine is still holding up pretty well all these years. Love it

Back