Statue ARH Studios Athena Gold armor ARH WEB EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ARH Studios Athena Gold armor NOW FOR SALE

Actually people in Europe will get theirs first. You have to realize we do not do massive shipping volumes like Sideshow and we are just not that big yet.
As I mentinoed before the orders from SS and others in the USA will arrive about the same period of time. This is calculated to save time.
We do pay alot of the shipping in front, thats not the case. We have to assure they the shipping container we send to the USA is full of all ARH Studios Inc products, otherwise the shipping gets very complicated. This included Ares, Conan, Athena etc all at once.
Anyways, you see the delays Sideshow, you hear about the shipping getting pushed back all the time. Its no different here. Many of the collectors are still waiting for statues like Superman PF. Its just the nature of the shipping and some of it is not even under our control.
Its transport and travel time + customs too when they get to the USA. Now I was estimating the end of Aug. Now we are looking at mid Sept.
What is nice is that we know they are due in and just waiting to get to everyone.

Ave, I do realize that ARH does not have huge shipping routes. What is confusing is that you were saying that only 50% have paid so far. What does that have to do with when the pieces ship from China? Regardless of how many have paid, why would the factory not ship everything in one big batch (Athena, Ares, etc.) and then once they are stateside, ARH would ship them out to the ones that paid and hold on to the ones that haven't paid yet. Am I missing something?

Thanks for replying to our questions. I do understand that you and ARH are trying to do everything you can to get the statues to your customers as fast as possible. Looking forward to seeing these in hand next month (hopefully).

Ave, I do realize that ARH does not have huge shipping routes. What is confusing is that you were saying that only 50% have paid so far. What does that have to do with when the pieces ship from China? Regardless of how many have paid, why would the factory not ship everything in one big batch (Athena, Ares, etc.) and then once they are stateside, ARH would ship them out to the ones that paid and hold on to the ones that haven't paid yet. Am I missing something?

Thanks for replying to our questions. I do understand that you and ARH are trying to do everything you can to get the statues to your customers as fast as possible. Looking forward to seeing these in hand next month (hopefully).

Scenario 1 .ARH doesn't have the money to pay and need balance payments to pay factory.
Scenario 2 . They don't have the space to store all the ones not payed cause they will ship them immediatly.

Scenario 1 .ARH doesn't have the money to pay and need balance payments to pay factory.
Scenario 2 . They don't have the space to store all the ones not payed cause they will ship them immediatly.

Scenario #1 would make sense.

Thanks for the help Zeus!

I hear you :goodpost::exactly:

Good things come to those who wait

Or both since they wanna ship to us from the port.. Hmmm very end of Sept or early Oct ....I hope

Alex when is this going to ship we are on Oct now...

Alex when is this going to ship we are on Oct now...

Alex stated in the Conan thread...

"All ARH EX USA and EU shipping is now on the way to us on a container ship. They are on their way here to the USA. We are doing everything we can, however there has been some delays. Arrival is coinciding with our NYCC show and we hope they arrive sooner than Oct. 4th as we will be in NY. We simply cannot be on the West coast and East coast at the same time Just impossible to do!
I realize its not the best of circumstance and we apologize for the excruciating wait.

Thank you for patience. We want nothing more now but to deliver your statue. Hope to update you soon with some good news. My guess is Oct 25th Arahom and I will travel to SF to pick them up and ship them from Cali to you so you get them by end of month or first week of Nov. now."

Yes guys we Im going down to Cali to pick up the entire shipment with the ARH crew on the 27-29 or once the customs tells us its ready. It will be not much longer, but I got to tell you its been crazy trying to get all these set and prepping for a show all the way on the other side of the country. But you know what? Its looking to be a great show, with all the new statues on display. I love the Death Dealer the most, and the Atlantis and the Huntress, and the... ok you get the idea! :p

Sorry for the wait, I know its been way too painful of a wait

Just got Athena today!..Great statue...will try post pics on FB and here later tonight.

I thought the ES was 100?...but under base says ES 300..?

Anyway great work ARH!:clap

Congratulations GP, looking forward to your pictures. Did you get a notice about shipping? Are you on the left coast? Looking forwards to mine as well.
Just got Athena today!..Great statue...will try post pics on FB and here later tonight.

That's awesome GP! Can't wait to see some pics...

Yeah, I thought the ES was 100 as well...

Aahh. So that means ours must be on the way too?

I was wondering the same thing...but maybe GP is from Europe/Asia? I remember Alex mentioning that collectors there would be receiving the shipments directly from the factory or something to that effect.

I was wondering the same thing...but maybe GP is from Europe/Asia? I remember Alex mentioning that collectors there would be receiving the shipments directly from the factory or something to that effect.

For some reason, I thought GP was from Canada. GP, where you from? :lol

For some reason, I thought GP was from Canada. GP, where you from? :lol

Haha, I guess I'm totally off then! I actually had no idea, I just assumed...lol

Did you get Ares too Ski?

Back