Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The UPS depot here is like some kind of top secret location...they won't give out the address or phone number...
If nothing else, you should be able to pick it up at the UPS location - when you choose the 'pick up' option, it'll give the address of the closest pick-up point.

You probably know this but just in case. :D

If nothing else, you should be able to pick it up at the UPS location - when you choose the 'pick up' option, it'll give the address of the closest pick-up point.

You probably know this but just in case. :D

Mine always comes FedEx anyway, but I swear that UPS wants nothing to do with local pickup...it's like pulling teeth to get them to provide the freaking address!

Mine always comes FedEx anyway, but I swear that UPS wants nothing to do with local pickup...it's like pulling teeth to get them to provide the freaking address!

Weird! I always just do it online - they let me change to pickup on the website. My UPS driver can't ever find my house so I always end up having to go pick it up.

Oh, is that it?

The UPS depot here is like some kind of top secret location...they won't give out the address or phone number...

I have people in mine...sometimes I ask them to put the box on the truck with the business deliveries, or when I'll tell the guy when I'll be home from work & they'll hold off until then...they'll even do a signature if I'm not at home or can't come to the door

I have people in mine...sometimes I ask them to put the box on the truck with the business deliveries, or when I'll tell the guy when I'll be home from work & they'll hold off until then...they'll even do a signature if I'm not at home or can't come to the door

I've got my UPS guy on speed dial. He'll deliver to my work or house. Signing for me though.... That's a whole different level of hookup. Nice

I'm going to have Sinestro and GL out in the open on my EXPEDIT's. The height of Sinestro just doesn't work for my shelving arrangement, both PAX and Besta.

Just want to say, I'm super excited that he's coming out really soon (unless there are any last minute delays); it'll make a great birthday present to myself. I'm getting Harley in May which I've been looking forward to but I think I'm more stoked about him.

Just want to say, I'm super excited that he's coming out really soon (unless there are any last minute delays); it'll make a great birthday present to myself. I'm getting Harley in May which I've been looking forward to but I think I'm more stoked about him.

This is a work of art compared to Harley

Back