Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just HATE Ebay for whatever reason. Really don't know why. And I have been buying and selling there for years.

it can be really discouraging when you get a bad buyer/seller and it colors your opinion, I think its great but I have reservations, and also the fees are a kick in the teeth but what can you do :dunno

it can be really discouraging when you get a bad buyer/seller and it colors your opinion, I think its great but I have reservations, and also the fees are a kick in the teeth but what can you do :dunno

I think it's the Fees and then I've had a few bad experiences where buyers use Paypal to screw you saying stuff was wrong when you know it wasn't. I PRIDE myself in selling good stuff. But I guess they could do the same stuff here.

I think it's the Fees and then I've had a few bad experiences where buyers use Paypal to screw you saying stuff was wrong when you know it wasn't. I PRIDE myself in selling good stuff. But I guess they could do the same stuff here.

The eBay fees are horrid but if you take steps to protect yourself as a seller it can be enjoyable. I take tons of close up pics of everything I sell, and make a boxing video the day I'm going to ship it for just that reason. I have only had one shady eBay buyer try to screw me, and it was on a $15 auction for some old loose toys :lol , but since I had plenty of proof my items weren't damaged before I shipped them I won that dispute easily.

As I see it, I love the mark vii design. If you were local I would give you $400 cash for it in a heartbeat. I own three right now don't mind another

Here are some pics of my custom repaint, to show off the battle damage which was less visible in the earlier pic

DSC_2743.jpg
DSC_2745.jpg

Incredible repaint nice job! Makes me wonder when i see customs like this why HT can't seem to nail the more muted or slightly matte coloring of the armors from the films the paint on the figures always seems so glossy and bright to me besides a few more recent releases like the diecast line

I have the regular version MVII and the same way I sold the MII v1, MIII and the MIII BD.
I pre order the new MIII and I have the MII v.2
I'm happy with that...don't take me wrong I own over 150 figures but I learn something I don't need the same figure twice or the BD in Iron Man collection I start selling more figures other lines too,
:)

hey guys, i'm wondering if this figure can fit in al lthe variants for the hall of armors? thanks.

original hall of armor
hall of armor (irom man 3)
house party protocol

tried searching for pictures for this in a hall or armor but couldn't find.

Back