Statue Arkham City Batman DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is defiantly a cool line of statues. Can't wait for Mr. Freeze and yeah their 1:7 scale

Arkham05.jpg

Arkham04.jpg

This whole line is fantastic!! I have them all so far. Can't wait for Mr. Freeze. I also have all the Black and a White statues, but lately am either hoping for that line to end soon (which it won't), or dropping that line. It's hit and miss. I'm unfortunately a completist.

Just ordered this from DCBS. Not happy about the price bump to $150 for these pieces now. However, with DCBS's 32% discount and $6.95 flat shipping rate, $108.92 shipped for this isn't too bad. This piece looks fantastic and there is no way I'm going to pass him up.

Sadly I had to pass on this line as Im a Arkham video game freak but the sloppy spotty paint job just wrecks it for me and no we shouldnt have to do touch ups at those prices .
Freeze looks amazing just like Harley but theres too many misses as Bats it too bulky and they never get his head sculpt correct with the wide eyes and all and overkill on blood and Joker and the pose should have been so much more :slap .

Sadly I had to pass on this line as Im a Arkham video game freak but the sloppy spotty paint job just wrecks it for me and no we shouldnt have to do touch ups at those prices .
Freeze looks amazing just like Harley but theres too many misses as Bats it too bulky and they never get his head sculpt correct with the wide eyes and all and overkill on blood and Joker and the pose should have been so much more :slap .
Sorry to hear this. I have them, Zander think they're great. Have you seen them in person?

Sorry to hear this. I have them, Zander think they're great. Have you seen them in person?

I agree with you Tripletn. I have Bats, Harley, Catwoman, and Joker. I'm really digging them. I can't wait to add Freeze. I'm really hoping they touch into the Arkham Origins game. I would kill for an AO Deathstroke. That would look absolutely bad @ss.

All mine have pretty good paint apps.. I do know what your talking about as some of the other DC products I have gotten in the past have came with shoddy paints apps, but in my experience it has been more the exception then the rule.. Anyways I would say that DC paint apps as a whole are on par with SS, although that's not saying much :lol

I only have one of these but the paint app is not the best, and yeah I'd put it on par with SS (maybe even a little worse). I really love the sculpt though. I think the $125 retail price on these is too high for their small size, and even the $100 I got it for is still too high. These should be in the $75 range.

I agree with you Tripletn. I have Bats, Harley, Catwoman, and Joker. I'm really digging them. I can't wait to add Freeze. I'm really hoping they touch into the Arkham Origins game. I would kill for an AO Deathstroke. That would look absolutely bad @ss.

Would love an Origins Deathstroke. Would also love an Asylum Scarecrow, Ivy and Croc, City Two-Face, Ra's Al Ghul, Talia, Strange, and Robin, and Origins Deadshot, Firefly, Black Mask and Joker.

Freeze looks insane!!

I wish his goggles were red.. but I know the idea is to stick with a single color, like the marketing material.

bm_ac_mr_freeze_dlx_statue_580_534f3438b9b237.57977825.jpg

Freeze looks insane!!

I wish his goggles were red.. but I know the idea is to stick with a single color, like the marketing material.

bm_ac_mr_freeze_dlx_statue_580_534f3438b9b237.57977825.jpg

Yeah, this Freeze is mighty impressive. I can't wait to add him to the collection. I'm so loving this line. There are so many characters I'm looking to buy. I just hope DCC keeps giving us more original sculpts and characters and not just rehashing the popular ones. I know we already have another Bats and Harley on the way but this Mr Freeze piece really hits the mark. I hope to see more of this. Two-Face and Scarecrow are the next 2 I'm looking forward to the most.

Back