How long do 2 AA batteries last in a statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Statue battery life and do you wear gloves?

I check my AA or AAA batteries from collectibles each 4 months. I only use high quality Duracell or energizer batteries. All smaller batteries like the watch batteries are removed from collectibles

Good question..all my light ups are electric.. if there is a battery option I never use it. As far as gloves go.. yes I have a pair of cotton ones, but don't always use them...

Huh?

-----

I kind of understand now why some people still consider you a noob LOL :wink1: Besides all this you edited your post - maybe I should have posted with the original quote. Not sure why people are bothering replying to your threads anyway LOL

Batteries tend to leak over time, and the battery acid that leaks out dissolves the battery contacts away and stains or distorts the plastic battery housing.

You got your answer here ^ :exactly:

How long do 2 AA batteries last in a statue?

XI5A2Aq.jpg

I kind of understand now why some people still consider you a noob LOL :wink1: Besides all this you edited your post - maybe I should have posted with the original quote. Not sure why people are bothering replying to your threads anyway LOL

You got your answer here ^ :exactly:

Damn man. You're an *******.

Back