Battlefield 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bah, I'm down to my last 5 achievements in this game and the "Falling Down" one where you gotta drop a ceiling on an enemy in metro makes me want to put my controller through the TV. Twice I've hit guys and only done 25-50% damage. Thankfully the other 4 achievements will be a cake walk but this one.......ARGH!!!

Achievements, what are those?! :lol

I bought premium and I haven't been playing much. I should just focus and achieve them all.

Hows this running on xb1 ? Iv not played it in a while but wouldnt mind re buying premium. Is it still a bag of crap ?

Hows this running on xb1 ? Iv not played it in a while but wouldnt mind re buying premium. Is it still a bag of crap ?

Rubber Banding seems to have gotten worse with the launch of Naval Strike but I find it happens more on modes with more people. Sometimes it's hit or miss but when it hits, I'm rubber banding probably every 3 seconds.

Yeah, it's pretty bad sometimes. 64 player Conquest is unplayable for me about 50% of the time. Still getting errors and really odd bugs and glitches. Amazing when you consider how long it's been out and how many patches they've made. It's still a hot mess.

I don't understand how they can't fix this; I mean, it's not like they're fixing it for the PC where there's a billion different PC build combinations. :lol Oh ****, they are.

All I know is is that this worries my greatly for when Star Wars Battlefront 3 comes out.

As it should. I think Dice is still a top notch studio, but EA is a piece of crap publisher that has no problems releasing a broken, unfinished game as long as the meet their sales projections.

I don't think I've had too many problems of late, other than occasional rubber banding.

You can pretty much avoid it all together if you stay away from 64 player servers and make sure the server is running a high ping kick.

I finally busted the 1 KD mark last month, love whoring the IFV's :lol

You've been lucky. I get all kinds of weird crap. Sound dropping in and out, med packs bouncing all over the place, med packs stretching and disappearing right in front of me, med and ammo packs going through the ground, the ground not loading the texture right or taking a long time to do so, doing reloads without the animation happening, shooting several rounds before the first one registers, getting stuck on debris and other objects, grenades not going off, spotting only working when it feels like it etc. I see some or all of these every time I play.

I got a solution! Go play titan fall. :lol

I'm a lot of the same. Starting round and it taking like a good minute for most of the sound to kick in, environment texting not loading right away, the absolute horrendous rubber banding. I've had the reloading with the animation but that doesn't bug me all that much. I was playing earlier and I was killed. When I respawned my screen kept jumping up and down like a spring and wouldn't go away until I got killed. I love that they're were pimping emblems so much and yet in the 6 or so months since I've been playing, I can count on both hands the number of actual emblems I've seen for XB1. I've beaten the campaign 4 or 5 times now and lost my progress eventually every time to this bug they supposedly "fixed". Thankfully I kept all the MP weapons unlocked from it and got all the achievements collection wise.

Some of the achievements drive me mental. I finally got the metro one last night. I hate how some of them rely entirely on luck. I am working on the AA mine achievement to kill an enemy. The only issue there is that they're stupid and weak. You get 2 mines and you can't replenish them unless you're killed and respawn. They don't actually do enough damage to destroy a vehicle and you can't have a rocket launcher equipped. So the only way for you to really get a kill is to just randomly throw them down and hope that some one else damaged the aircraft AND used up their ECM. I bring up the ECM because they will both lock on and fire even if the chopper deployed flares. And that's if they even fire. I've had guys fly directly over and my AA mines just sit there like they're deep in conversation and can't be bothered. As far as weapons go for the engineer, a big of dicks is more useful.

I do enjoy the game when it's playing properly but then you get all these bugs and they really spoil things on a grand level. I don't want to give up on it simply because of BF3. That game stole me away from COD and I haven't looked back. The game was wonky at first but they eventually fixed things and it was a blast in the end. If they actually put legitimate effort into fixing the game, it would be so much better. Instead they fix some and make others worse.

I also enjoy titanfall but there just isn't enough to keep me going. If I get bored and want some simple run and gun gameplay, I'll throw it in.

Geezus I cant believe its still this bad. Its does seem like it un patched itself several times lol
What a shame. Such a great game but a complete mess.
I dont really know how they have the cheek to keep pumping out dlc when its broken.
Atleast show an honest dlc trailer with rubber banding, sound drop and invisible guns :)

I got a solution! Go play titan fall. :lol

I like Titanfall, but when I want my military shooter fix, it doesn't cut it. I haven't played TF in a while and I think it's because it never really grabbed me like I hoped it would. Awesome game, but it's never been as addictive as CoD or BF for whatever reason.

Back