S.H. FiguArts Tamashii Daft Punk figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't they usually perform behind turntables??

images

I ordered these through SS 'cause the BBTS price was the same, figured I'd get the points. SS emailed me a few days later:

Dear Valued Sideshow Collector,

Thank you for recently placing a pre-order with Sideshow Collectibles for the Daft Punk Figures (#***** and *****). We have just been informed that this item is available to customers located in North America only. We regret to inform you that we will not be able to ship your item to you and your order has been cancelled.

We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. Please be aware that this shipping restriction was put in place by Tamashii Nations and not Sideshow Collectibles.

If you have any further questions in regards to this cancellation please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best regards,

BBTS it is then. :lol

I don't have the Medi figures, but these guys are only 6 inch figures. So, you can't really compare them.

Both the helmets are pretty cool though.

Not sure if anyone could help but I was thinking of getting the figuarts cameraman and trying to do a body swap with a daft figure. Think it would work?

camera-man_m.jpg

Back